I am stopping the story here, reason:

Sooo yeah sorry everyone, I tried to write more and better on the story. I really did.

But the reason I am stopping here is because I started to write the story when I was with my ex Daddy. (He would look over the story and give me ideas)
The problem now is that after I got broken up with any time I wrote something in this story I just got upset and could only really think of him.

I just have no want to continue writing on a story that just reminds me of my ex.
I will maybe remake this story at one point. But now this one I just can't continue on. Sorry to everyone who was interested in it ^^.

Plus with collage it is getting a bit hard, as I also am working on my portfolio and creating a story for that (which is real big so I gotta put my Focus there)

As a fellow kinkster I can honestly say I wish there were more non porn stories for us to read out there. As someone who doesn't enjoy reading porn and rather likes the romantic dynamic of ddlg a lot more.
But I do hope that maybe I get to make a better ddlg or general kink story at one point, and I will make sure it won't be attached to a relationship this time XD so I don't get all upset over it.