Part 3/4 🐺⚔️🛡

[{Wolves Of Armenia Part}] (4) :Battling
Against The Odds And Ends Of War
August 21, 2014 at 11:38pm

21• As The Day drew to a close the wolves thought to find an inn and tavern to stay for the night. "How about this place over there, it looks clean and useful" Sumas said as he looked over at the tavern walls and sign. "Yes that will do us quite fine for the night" said Lucian with an excited tone.

22• "Excuse me dearies..'came a voice from within the tavern' Can I help yall with anything..dinner maybe, and a good nights rest, and my names Gabrielle if you need anything just need me a ring" she said in a happy voice. "Well mam, if you could lend us acouple beds and breakfast in the morning I think that should about do it" Lucian replied as he went into one of the lit up rooms the others following behind him.

23• "These Rooms are quite nice..I like them, so comfertable and clean, not like our old dens we used to live in when we were pups so full of dirt and bugs" said Beuticia. "Yeah I sorta miss it being a pup too, but oh well we're a lot older now, on quest and adventures..Tak said softly and plus we have an epic battle comming up soon". suddenly Sumas spoke out in shock " I just realized something that I failed to realize before..that Selena that girl we encountered..she's gone!!" "But, but how did she manage to escape underneath our noses?!" Asked Juka "Well it's apparent that she must have used some sort of spell to distract us and then while so she escaped" Fenrir said calmly adding to the conversation.

24• "May Odin be with us"said Sumas as he picked up his weapon Turning around slowly to face the others. The others started to walk down the deep forest path leading away from the town. Lucian Spoke"Friends we have quite a mighty journey ahead of us, grab your provisions now and let's head out befor dark". "Indeed we do" agreed the others as they got their things together.

25. As the wolves had walked a ways they had crossed a small bridge and past lots of
pastures rich with wheat, corn, and other such things. but somthing did not seem quite as it should be, there was a noise from the corn feild, then another, and another, soon the wolves found that they migh be soon ambushed by someone, or something.

26. "Come out..come out of there whoever you are..I the wolf king Lucian demand it"!! Lucian said growling, and barring his fangs..
A strange tall wizerdish elf looking kindof fellow had suddenly appeared out from within the feild" wha..what who's there"? said the being shyly. "Tis I good Sir..Said Lucian kindly..and what or who might you be if I may ask"? Asking Lucian in a polite voice. The Elf Wizerd Spoke up in a monotone voice" I..I Am..well how do you not know who I am, I'm the great and powerful wizerd Zeyus of Armenia, I know about all, can see, hear, and be all" he said to the wolves...