chapter 1

Grays pov

Finally we are here i have been in that car for way to long. I get out of the car and go over to mandy to talk to her but before I could reach her I get stopped by brooklyn and so it has started."hi, gray" she said playing with her hair "hello brooklyn." "So I heard we are sharing a room that should be fun" thankfully before that could go anywhere else mandy is by my said dragging me inside. The house was giant it had 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, livingroom, kitchen and dining room and a games room. "I'll race ya" mandy shouted already speading up the stairs into the biggest room. I am aloud to share with the girls for obvious reasons.This one had a double bed in one room and had bunk beds closed of with a curtain then a bathroom. On the other side of the room was a wardrobe then 4 chairs looking out onto the many fields that the house overlooked. That's when brooklyn walked in. Gasping she said "oh no look at that looks like their are only 3 beds. Looks like two of us are going to have to share. Gra-" "oh yes how sad. Gray would you like to share" mandy swoops in before that could go anywhere. "It would be my pleasure." Brooklyns face fell, walking over to the bed she hugs and lies down on her bunk. . Lulu walks im struggling with some suitcases." Lu looks like you and brooklyn are on the bunk.   beds." She just shrugs and climbs on the top bunk.

We have all settled in it is just be and brooklyn left in the room. "Hey grey, there is a hot tub outside want to go and test it out?" She asks running her fingers up and down my arm. "Umm sure I am jusy going to go and get changed first."

I get outside to see brooklyn isnt there yet to I get in relaxing. I can hear giggling coming from next to me I open my eyes to see brooklyn getting in and sitting right next to me. There was an awkward silence for a minute before she spoke up."so this is nice just us to alone no one else around to see  to hear." Wispering that last part in my ear. I feel her foot running up my leg a nervously stutter until I hear knocking coming for the bathroom in our bedroom. I look up to see mandu staying their knocking and signing 'i am coming down now make room' i could basically feel brooklyn rolling her eyes from next to me. Mandy comes bursting through the door " you guys  pull have even waited for me and lulu to get in. Come on make room for me." She says pushing me a long then falling into the space not between me and brooklyn. " soooo what are you kids gossiping about. Anything I should know." "Nothing" brooklyn murmers going to talk to lulu. "Thank youuu. I dont know what I would have said if you didn't come." "That is why I am here to protect you and because this is so fun to do."
After a while Diana calls us in to eat. We all run inside to fight over were to sit at the giant table. I siy down right at the end of the side." Oh hey gray it looks like this is the only seat left" oh no it us brooklyn."i am sorry brooklyn but this real has my name on it." Mandy says. " what dont be stupid no it d-" looking down at the chair we see their is a pice of paper on the chair that says 'mandys seat no one sit hear or I will harm you. Tpwk x' mandy slides into the chair. "Sorry brooklyn the chair gods have spoken their is a spare one next to  pete tho." She says surprisingly keeping a straight face. Brooklyn goes of the that chair. Lulu is sitting next to mandy laughing at what just happened.