⛓1⛓

Denki POV (Pika Pika)

I woke up. At four in the morning. Thanks a lot quirk. I pulled myself out of bed, heading to the shower. My mom was downstairs. I could hear her footsteps. "Dad must be out at the bar." I thought to myself. My siblings were all still asleep, so I tried my best to be quiet. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to heat up. I stepped in, letting the water soak my body. I pulled the curtain closed and washed myself. 

After a good hour of contemplating life, I got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body. I didn't bother looking in the mirror until I was fully clothed. After I was, I brushed through the mess that is my hair. I walked back to my room. My alarm clock glowed the numbers '5:57' Damn, that was a long ass shower. I looked in the mirror beside my bed. The room itself was a light grey, posters of bands, video games, and animes hung up on the wall. The bed is small, but I live. The sheets are black and yellow, to fit my whole aesthetic. I have a desk in the corner with a bunch of random shit on it. The whole room is a mess, but it matches my life, so it works for me. 

I readjusted my tie and grabbed my backpack, phone, charger, and earbuds walking downstairs. My mother was at the kitchen table. She looked up when I was putting on my shoes. "Hello honey. Off to school?" She asked. She looked tired as all hell. Her black hair was tied back into a messy ponytail, and her eyes were rimmed with eye bags. "Yes, I'll see you later mom. Love you." I said, opening the door. She flashed one of her smiles, so I smiled back. I walked out of the door, pulling out my phone and charger out of my pocket. I put the charger in my mouth, plugging the other end into the charging port. I plugged in my earbuds too, putting my playlist on shuffle. If We Have Each Other by Alec Benjamin started playing. Love this song. I was vibing on my way to UA, walking into the building. I checked the time. '6:24'  Wow, I'm slow. 

I was still walking to the 2-A classroom, Must Have Been The Wind by Alec Benjamin playing, when I ran into someone. "Oh, sorry dude! I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologized immediately, looking up to see who I ran into. It was that really pretty 2-C boy. Purple hair standing on end and looking like he hadn't slept in weeks.  He was about 3 inches taller then me (7 centimetres) and had buffed up since the sports festival. My face heated up. "No need to apologize." He had this deep, scratchy voice, and I was a SiMp. I flashed a smile, putting my hand on the back of my neck. "Well, I'm Denki Kaminari. What's your name?" I asked. He looked me up and down. "Hitoshi Shinso. Nice running into you, Kaminari." He answered, walking off. I sighed, checking the time again. '6:39' I'd better hurry if I didn't want to be late. I hurried to class, Boys Will Be Bugs by Cavetown playing.

⛓⛓⛓

Shinso POV (Tired Kitty)

My alarm went off. I wasn't asleep anyways, so I just turned it off. Eri ran in, jumping onto my bed. "BUBBA! WAKEY WAKEY!" She yelled, bouncing up and down. "YOU DON'T WANNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" She flopped onto my stomach. "Okay, okay, I'm up." I groaned, pushing her off of me. "Go get dressed, you don't wanna be late either." I said, pushing her out of my room. "Okay!" She ran off. I smiled to myself, closing the door and pulling on my UA uniform. Dad and Papa said I would be transferring to class 2-A in place of some grapey dickwad I never bothered to learn the name of. 

I tied my tie loosely so I didn't choke myself. "HITOSHI! YOU'RE AWAKE!" Papa yelled. My papa was Present Mic. (If you hadn't guessed.) Dad was at the table, drinking coffee out of a cat mug.(Dare you to guess who my dad is.) Our actual cats were chilling on the kitchen counter. "How'd you sleep 'Toshi?" Papa asked. "I got about an hour." I said, grabbing the coffee Papa was offering. "Better then last night!" He clapped. I just nodded, sipping my coffee. Eri came downstairs in her school uniform. She'd started school, and yes they required uniforms. I think her 'friend' Kota transferred there too. The uniform was blue and grey, it was a cardigan with a skirt. She wore black leggings under it. Dad got up after finishing his coffee. "Let's go, we wouldn't want to be late on your first day in 2-A." He grabbed his keys and we all went to the car.