15 || 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 (𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧)

After Raphael asked April about keeping Osa company during their time at the basketball game, it looks like the reporter won't be available. But it also looks like she won't be able to do an important errand for the Turtle Brothers. She got caught up with her job this evening and needed to decline the mission she was assigned tonight by Donnie. If she hadn't worked tonight, April was going to head over to Grand Central Station to spy on the one and only Baxter Stockman. It seems that this man is up to no good for some reason. There have been some suspicions of this man recently, especially since Shredder had been in prison... or is finally going to prison.

So, for a substitution, Osa had to take the job. This meant she was going to be missing out on the Knicks game and it turns out she really wanted to experience a basketball game. Once Donnie began to explain the purpose of this mission, she realized it was more important than going to the game anyway. The shifter also took this as a great opportunity to be on the surface again and blend in with the human culture.

Before Donatello left, he handed Osa a blonde wig with long gorgeous locks. The hair was tangled up a bit but with a little session of brushing, it wouldn't be a problem. "Here's this." He says, turning to his desk and handing her a black windbreaker jacket and some sweats. To top it off, he handed her a black beanie and a makeup set to alter her facial features. "All set."

Osa held the items in her hands. "So, you want me to be some goth chic?"

"Well, it's the only way to keep your identity hidden when you're up there. I'll see you later and contact me if you need us." He says, kissing her on her forehead and approaching the exit of the lair. He's following his brothers to the outside to begin their route to the game.

"Wait," Osa says, making Donnie stop. "What if something goes wrong?"

Don sighed, walking up to her and setting a hand on each side of her face. "You'll do great." He told her. "Just keep your tail and ears hidden."

"Sure..." She says, feeling him peck her lips and left.

"Love you!" He called from the tunnels.

Osa nodded, looking at the disguise in her hands. She needed to trust that everything would be fine and no one would recognize her. There's a chance anyone might notice her face from two years ago.

She tied her hair up into a bun and placed the blonde wig over her head, feeling it itch her skin. "Gross..." Next is the windbreaker over her white tank top. And finally, a pair of old sweats over her jeans. Osa couldn't forget the black beanie either. She took a look in a nearby mirror and shrugged at the appearance. "It'll have to do..."

Osa ran for the exit, merging into the crowds of New York, replicating a young hip-hop dancer with heavy clothing.

****

During Osa's little mission in the wonderful city of New York, the Brothers were at the Chrysler Building within minutes. They took the time to practice the new formations they had learned and tested themselves with precision. During this time of the night, it was perfect. No one was going to look up at the buildings to notice any mutant turtles playing around. Most of the citizens of New York were dressed up and heading to the Halloween Parade that would be happening here very soon.

"Fellas, it's go time," Donnie said, looking down to the busy streets below.

"Turtle formation in three, two, one," Leonardo says as he and his three younger brothers do a few flips before getting into a large stack-- brother on top of brother. Surprisingly, they were well-balanced. First, it was Michelangelo to be piled on, then Raph, Donnie, and just when Leo was about to go over the edge, Donatello caught him by his forearm.