Unexpected

As I was walking back home from my part-time job in a small coffee shop, I couldn't seem to be able to concentrate on where I was going. Lately I've been having so many things to think about, to plan, to decide, like what am I going to study? or what do I want to do? It seems like everyone around me knows it already, I envy them. So with all this thoughts in my mind and my headphones on, I was trying to alternate between them and Artic monkeys' s Do I wanna know song, an habit of mine so I wouldn't look wierd walking alone on the street: tough I knew it couldn't be helped.

Nothing could have prepared me for what was coming next, as I was about to cross the street, I felt someone grab me by the waist and throw me at the back of a car. Last thing I saw was a pair of deep dark blue eyes.

When I woke up, it was a bit difficult to open my eyes, I felt dizzy, but once I was able to open them, whatever surrounded me look completely strange to me. I was laid in a decent enough looking bed, it was small and smelled clean. The ceiling looked pretty tall, this walls were made of brick and though the place looks a bit dark there were some little windows up high that gave the place a little light. This looks like an abandoned warehouse.

Once I analysed my surroundings I started to panic, why am I here?! I got up as fast I could and for a moment my sight went blurry, once it started to clear again I could see a man sat on a chair I didn't noticed before on my right. This wasn't just any man, he not only had that danger vibe but also mysterious and I don't know why but I was as scared as actrated to him at the same time, maybe he was in his twenties? .

He looked straight out of a magazine, built, he looked pretty strong, dark clothes cling to him as if it were a second skin, dark black hair, a defined jaw, thin pink lips, straight nose and a pair of deep blue... wait blue eyes!

"Who are you? and why the hell am I here?!" He stared at me with a look of mischief. "who I am doesn't concern you" I was about to ask why when he continue "As for the other question, you are here because your family betrayed my boss and he wants revenge. So he thought what better way than hurting one of your family" I was furious by now, and glared at him.

"That does not answer my question, why me I haven't done anything to your boss, whoever the bastard is!" and this bastard in front of me looked amused. "Well you see, you were kind of the easiest one, we've been spying you for a while and because off you're always distracted and kinda careless. Guess what? you were the perfect one."

I felt helpless by now and ran away trying to find an escape in this ridiculously big ass place. I heard some shouting and someone grabed me. "Hey there little one you weren't trying to scape right?" he was a blond guy with a long scar on his face. "Let me go! you fucking asshole!" "well that ain't gonna happen you bitch!" and held my chin forcefully. "Alan let go of him right now!" "why the hell would I Matt, the bitch wants to scape!" I heard someone aprouching us behind "I'll handle him" and I felt gentle hands grabbing me by the hips and pulling me to a strong chest.

"Well do whatever you want!" the blonde guy said before he disappeared of my sight and I started to cry, how did I ended up in such a shitty situation and more important, I was terrified of what may happen now.

"Don't try it again is helpless" this guy who now I know name's Matt whispered in my ear. "I really don't want to do this but my job is on the line, so please do not make things even more complicated" and he gently walk me back to the bed where I sat thinking when will my family find me.