Stockholm Syndrome

It's been two days since I was kidnapped, this Matt guy wasn't anyway as I expected at all, even tough I am kidnapped he treats me with respect and gives me food and everything I could possibly need, the other guys that come in to check on me only throw insults at me but don't abuse me, I think this is Matt's doing, though I am still alert because I know something bad may happen.

He gave me some clean clothes, a t-shirt and I pair of jeans and I didn't even asked but he got me underwear too and it fits, I don't even want to ponder on that but he must have check me out. I guess I'm alright looking, I've got wavy brown hair, brown eyes and I I have a good body. Anyways it was nice to change out of my dirty clothes but I won't tell him I'm grateful, after all he's my kidnapper.

My actration towards him hadn't lessened at all, if so it has gotten stronger, because he is so nice to me. He asks me random stuff about my work or my tastes in music and he talks about his tastes too but not about his job. He only told me that he owed a favour to his boss so that's why he is doing this. I know he doesn't want to hurt me.

In the evening Matt came back after talking to his boss. "Alex, I am so sorry but my boss gave me an order" he looked stressed out "What is it, what does he want to do to me?" " He wants us to hurt you and return you home" "what kind of hurt" I asked looking down.

"rape" he said and he held my chin softly so I could look into his eyes. "Matt don't let them touch me, I won't be able to live with myself if that happens" I cried my sight blurred.

" I don't want them to touch you but my boss gave the order" then I had an idea.

" The if it most happen, you do it" I look into his eyes. " seriously?" his voice husky.

"Look .." I blushed "please help me, it won't even be a rape but we'll make it look like it" "I'll do it willingly if you're careful. I've never done that" he took a step closer "I'll be carefull" his breath mixing with mine.

"I'll come back. I have to convince them anyways I will, I'm in charge he smirked. "alright" and he walked away.

I was not prepare at all but if it most be with anyone my first time it will be with someone I choose that someone is my sweet Matt.

Matt came back, he closed the door and walked to me, lust in his eyes, "don't be scared Alex, do you like me?" " I do Matt" "I'll promise you'll enjoy this"

He kissed me passionately, first slow and then desperately he bit my lip for entrance wich I gave him right away, suddenly I felt hot very hot. He held my hips and laid me on the bed while I opened my legs to make room for him. And he started to move against me. "Do you like this Alex?" " Ahhhh yeah.." I whispered. It was exiting to feel him hard against me. " Tell me are you hard for me" " do I make you hot" he went faster "Oh Oh hh yes!" and he unbutton my jeans "let me touch you" his rough but gentle hand removed my jeans and my boxers, leaving me bare to his sight "Umm so good..you're gonna love this" and he touched me stroke my dick slowly and faster "Oh god.. yes Ahhhh" "so hard baby" "Now I'm going to penetrate you so good" and he started rubing my entrance and fucking me with his fingers "ahhh ahh yes Matt! so good" " So tight! yeah moan for me baby" and he added three " " Fuck me baby i'm ready" "ahh yeahh Matt" and he stopped to get his clothes off and came back on top of me, then he ripped my t-shirt and kissed me eagerly while he rubbed my tits "Love are you ready for my big dick?" "oh yes fuck me" he was rubing his dick around my entrance "ahhh please!" "you're gonna scream my name for more" and he entered slowly, it hurt but at the same time it felt so good. "Alex you're so fucking tight! fuck!" and he trusted slowly as I got used to it " aahh ahhh ahh I love it" and he picked up the pase "fuck so good , you're so thight Ahh I love it" " Matt! fuck Matt.. aaahg faster baby aahh" and so he did faster and then slower it was amazing. suddenly he turn us around so I was on top and I sat slowly on his dick, sliding in and out slowly " Tell me your ass is mine, only I can fuck you like this!" and he grabbed my hips and thrusted in and out faster "ahh ahh Ohh Matt Fuck ....fuck MATT" "Fuck me yes only you ahhh yes" and he slowed down as we were nearing our orgasms. I knew it be because he was gruntin like craizy and griping my hips so tight. " Baby you feel so good inside me so good... ahh lets cum baby ahhh ahhh make me cum" "hell yeahh.." and he fuck me faster. "ahh ahhh ahhh ohh yeahh Matt!" i screamed while he said "Ohh fuck...." and I felt amazing we recovered our breath and kissed some more before he pulled out.

"I'll take you home tomorrow and now you're my boyfriend, only I get to touch you and fuck you"

"So, you're pretty bossy. That was amazing!"

"Indid it was"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••●○●
Scuse my writing if it isn't that good, this is my first one shot ever and I don't really know why I even wrote it about this but well I hope you like it.

Vote, comment or follow, So I can know how this went. Love you!!