Chapter One

Miu walked up to the entrance of her school, the large building looming over her as cherry blossoms fell from the trees to either sides of her. the sunlight seeping through any crack it could find. She couldn't lie, it looked beautiful, but not as beautiful as a girl she knows, well, they've never actually talked. Miu just likes to watch her from the distance. Her name was Kaede Akamatsu. A pretty blonde girl with lavender eyes and porcelain skin. Miu felt her face heat up at the thought of that wonderful angel. Heck, she was a goddess. Nobody knows that Miu likes girls, they all think she's a sucker for the men. But truth is, miu is obsessed with the way girls talk, and look, and act. The list goes on. But no girl compares to the beauty of kaede. Nobody.

"Snap out of it, whore!" Miu recognized that irritating voice. It was the voice of Kokichi Ouma. her friend, well, not really. It was complicated. He bullied Miu and she bullied back, but they got along fine.

"Shut it, Dick-Cheese" Miu retorted back, snickering at her own insult.

"What are those pervy-ass eyes of yours staring at now?" He insulted back, using his fingers to see where she was looking. Miu picked up his rather small body by the collar of his white hoodie, turning him around and pointing at kaede.

"Oooh, I get it! You have a hot spot for kaede~!" He teased, nudging her her arm with his elbow.

"I've already told you, dipshit, I'm straight." Miu lied.

"If that's the case, I'm sure you'll be happy to know she has a boyfriend~!" Kokichi said, walking off into the school. Miu just stood there. She already has a boyfriend? Miu could feel her heart shatter. Throughout all of the time Miu had been watching Kaede she never saw anyone who could be her boyfriend. I'll find him. She thought to herself, following Kaede into the school.

Miu followed Kaede all day. Nobody. Not even a single boy around her! Miu followed Kaede out of the school, but Kaede didn't leave. She went to the back of the school. What's up with that? Miu decided to follow her. As Kaede turned the corner to the back of the school, miu stopped and hid in a bush, slowly peeking around the corner. There he was. Kaede's boyfriend, pinning her to the wall and kissing her. And he had a hat! Only perverts wear hats! Miu suppressed the urge to gag. Miu stated at Kaede. She was lost in the kiss, her hands in the guy's hair. It didn't feel right to Miu. It didn't *look* right. That should be her hair Kaede grabs onto. That should be her lips Kaede is entranced in. Miu turned back around and sat in the bush. She couldn't hold it in any longer. She felt her tears hit her knees as she cried. Miu wanted to scream. She wanted Kaede.

"Are you ok?"

"Leave her alone, Kaede." It was Kaede and her boyfriend.

"Shuichi, she's crying, we should help. Cmon, it's ok." Miu saw a hand push it's way into the bush. It looked so soft. Miu grabbed her hand and was immediately pulled into kaede's arms. Her arms!

"What's your name, sweetie?" Kaede asked in her soft, and reassuring voice. Miu blushed at the nickname "Sweeite" she wanted to hear it again.

"M-Miu, Miu Iruma." She managed to get out through her blushing mess of a reaction.

"Miu? *The* Miu? You're the one who invented those contacts, right? I'm wearing mine right now!" Miu looked up at kaede's eyes. Miu noticed that the lavender wasn't her real eye colour. They were contacts. *her* contacts.

"R-Really? I sold those off to a company! How did you know I was the one who made them?" Miu asked, genuinely curious.

"I bought them before you sold them off! I'm a long time fan of your work, Miu!" Miu blushed at that. Shes... a fan of me?

"But, why is someone as great as you hiding in a bush crying?" Kaede asked, looking worried.

"I-It's just..." Miu paused the think of a lie. "I-I'm- lonely."

"Why? Wouldn't you be popular?" Kaede asked.

"Nobody else knows I made those. I'm basically all alone." Miu said, tears threatening to flow. Despite what she's saying being a lie, it's still something she feared of happening.

"Awh, you can stay with us, I'm sure shuichi wouldn't mind, right?" She turned to her boyfriend, who was staring at me with pure hatred. I glared back.

"Sure." Shuichi said with the hatred seeping into his voice. Kaede noticed this and let go of Miu. Miu snapped out of her daze from when she was in kaede's arms. She wanted to hold onto her for longer.

"Shuichi, why don't you go get my bag? It's in my locker." Kaede suggested, patting Miu's shoulder and giving Miu a wink. Why did Kaede wink at her? Was she planning something? Miu found herself caught in a daydream of what Kaede might do as shuichi reluctantly left.

"Sorry about that, shuichi isn't fond of me talking to girls, especially since I'm bi" Miu jolted. Kaede was bi? Was this her chance? Miu stumbled on her words as she spoke.

"Oh, uh, that's- cool- I'm a-a L-

lesbian-" Miu forced that last bit out, wanting Kaede to get some sort of hint.

"That's perfect~" Kaede teased, getting closer to Miu. Miu stepped back, and soon, she was pinned to the wall.

"I've been wanting to practice making out, so I can get better with shuichi. But nobody was willing to do it. Maybe you will?" Kaede got closer.

"N-no, isn't that cheating?" Miu asked, trying to push Kaede off. She was warm, maybe too warm.

"Awww, you're no different than anyone else I guess." Kaede said, letting go of Miu, looking disappointed.

"Ah, uhm, I'll think about it, Kaede. That doesn't mean yes." Miu said, half scolding Kaede.

"Yay! Miu loves me!" Kaede said, hugging Miu.

"Get off, Kaede" Miu said, pushing Kaede off her again.

"Ah! Shuichi is coming!" Kaede practically yelled.

"Here, Kaede, let's go home" Shuichi said, handing Kaede her bag. Kaede smiled at him, as if she didn't just convince Miu to make out with her. Shuichi smiled back, not knowing his girlfriend is about to technically cheat on him.

"Cmon, Miu let's walk home!" Kaede suggested, holding out her hand.

"N-no, sorry, I'm gonna ride my bike home." Miu replied, running in the opposite direction of them, once she reached the front of the school, she hopped on her bike and peddled off frantically. As Miu rode her bike, she didn't take time to look at the scenery or even pay attention to where she was going, her only thoughts were of Kaede. Why did Kaede want to kiss her like that? Was that really considered cheating? As Miu reached her house she opened the door, ran up the stairs, and flopped onto her bed, shoving her pillow onto her face. She couldn't stop thinking about that- look in Kaede's eyes. Would Kaede do that? Possibly, go even furth- Miu stopped herself. Kaede wouldn't do that.

——————————————————————————————————————

Word count: 1171

WElP, here's a story I wrote a while back, it's choppy and sucky but it's all I really had at the time, if you somehow want more let me know and I might make this my second priority other than my other irumatsu fic.