CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: LEVI LEFT?!?!?!??!

It was January 9th, and Pillow discovered that Levi was gone. There was no letter from him and she was panicking. Where was Levi? Where did he go? When would he be back? It was 4 in the morning and she did not want to wake anyone up, so she began to tear the room apart looking for anything.

     She had given up hope until she found a letter. A letter addressed to him from a person named 'Hanji'. She ripped open the card and opened the letter, she was furious, and she began to read it.

     Captain Levi,

     We need you back at the island. Eren has sent us the letter saying that it's time to attack. He says the festival will be starting in 10 days. I have prepared the new uniforms with the upgraded ODM gear. Get here quickly. Your squad awaits its command.

     Signed 1/5/21

     -Hanji

     What did this 'Hanji' mean by squad, and why the heck was Levi being addressed by captain? She thought long and hard. The name Hanji sounded familiar. Then it clicked. They had a party at Hanji's house to cheer up Satan, but she ended up in the hospital when Toad attacked her when someone yelled out 'Pillow fight!'

     Was Levi really gone? Was he going to come back?

     Pillow of course thought the worst and decided that he wasn't coming back.

     It's safe to say that she was sad, but not only sad, she was upset and angry. He didn't leave her a letter, which most likely meant he would never send one to her.

     Pillow felt like committing arson, or at least burning something. Why not go through all of his stuff and then burn it afterwards?

     So she began. She tore through his room and started breaking his pictures and tearing his clothes. She was about to throw the nearest framed photo on the ground to break the glass, but then she took a closer look at the photo.

     Pillow's jaw dropped.

     In her hand, she held a framed photo that was hidden in Levi's trunk. This photo was of Levi and a chipmunk, labeled, 'Alvin and me,' Levi was smiling in this photo. Was he dating a fucking chipmunk? Pillow quickly flipped over the next photograph, this time it was a photo of the chipmunk kissing Levi on the cheek. She flipped over the 10 other frames that remained in the trunk, and she saw photos of Levi and the chipmunk doing a number of things like holding hands, kissing, and just smiling in general.

     Pillow was more furious than before. To save herself from the pain, she pulled the trunk into the middle of the room and lit it on fire along with his bedsheets.

     The room caught fire quickly, so she ran out of the room and made her way outside to get away from the scene of the crime.

     Levi was gone, never coming back, and Pillow was upset and in need of a rebound.