Chapter 2

i was walking in the hall coming back from throwing my lunch, i guess i wasn't really paying attention.

i suddenly felt myself run into someone.

"woahhh" denki said as you fell on top of him. luckily he caught you in his arms.

what a nice day, casually ending up topping him again. this never stops huh.

"yo i'm sorry, are you okay?" you said.

denki was about to speak till he looked down. he had a nice view of your chest and was staring mad hard.

he was quiet for a few seconds and started to get flustered.

you were both in the corner of the cafeteria and the rest of the bakusquad was sitting near by

bakugou saw.

i didn't know why denki wasn't replying. i got up and gave him my hand so he could as well.

"thanks shawty" denki said as a joke.  "of course dawg" you said to match his energy.

"you're so clumsy denki" you said. "look who's talking" he replied.

we got back to the lunch table. bakugou looked really annoyed and more pissed off then normal. i didn't bother to ask.

i sat in between bakugou and denki. denki started being really touchy.

i was't surprised since were friends with benefits but this time he made excuses to be closer to me.

you were busy looking at denki and didn't notice bakugou getting mad.