Chapter 3

time skip to class

i was sitting down waiting for time to pass and class to be over. just the same day ever week.

i heard someone say my name so i looked up.

"bakugou and y/n, can you two get the extra supply box from the storage room?" mr. aizawa said.

being with someone alone in a storage room reminds me of those movies.

"sure". you replied. "what ever" bakugou said carelessly.

you and bakugou have always been friends but weren't that close because of the unusual tension between you two.

honestly i don't understand him. he confuses the fuck out of me but i don't want to loose him?

you both got up to go to the room. as you were walking your hands kept touching.

is he doing this on purpose i swear to got bruh i can't do this today.

once you both arrived you saw a bunch of boxes stacked on top of each other.

"which one is it?" you said as you looked around while moving closer to the back of the room.

"not sure" bakugou replied. bakugou also started going near the back.

you accidentally knocked over one of the boxes.

oh shit hell naw baby that ain't gon work.

you saw the box coming towards you.

good bye then world.

before the box could hit you, you felt hands on your waist.

no way.

bakugou saved you as he pulled you towards him. you both fell but you were sitting on top of him, straddling him.

good to confirm i'm a fucking top for every man to exist.

wait huh-

you could feel him getting hard with you on his lap. you both made eye contact.

 you both made eye contact