Cht. 2 The news

⬆️That's the song y'all were listening too
It is 2 am and you are chilling with your sis eating and whateva ( the usual)

IMANI YOU PIG ! you yell. GIRLLL WHAT. She says back. GIRL YOU ATE ALL MY CHIPS AND THEY WAS BUSSIN. You scream. Stop yelling y/n you said it your self they was bussin and I was hungry so it is what it is. Imani says. Well damn. You say.

This was u at the moment

But you ain't got to finish em like..... what. You say.Anyways🙄. She says. When are you gon get more. Imani says. Miss girl get ur ass up and get it. You say🥱. No I don't want to. She says. Wow y'all really fighting over chips at 2 am. Andre says walking in. Whatever😑. You say. Momma wanted me to tell y'all sum. He says. Spit it out then.
Imani says. Well damn imma turn right back around then cause u wanna be rude. He says. No no. I wanna know. You say. Ight fine we is moving in a week. WAIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK REALLY.? You yell. Yes now stop yelling momma finna whoop yo ass. He says. Hol up and we getting the news now. Imani says.
She said it was a better idea that we move because y/n and her quirk. ( by the way no one else got a quirk in the fam but u. 😪)

This one was short but just wait