~Believe in me!~

-Reki's  story-

It was morning. I quickly went to the bathroom to wash and get ready to go to school.Langa was waiting for me in front of my house to go to school together.I was very happy, because any time spent with him makes me  I feel like that. We left the house and we both started hurrying.During class I wasn't focused at all ... I was just thinking about myself and Langa having fun and being happy. I don't know exactly why, but the more I thought about it, the lower my hope ... was it because it's just in my dreams?  But since I'm not like that, I couldn't be too upset. I mean, I'm not complaining ... as long as I can see Langa happy, that's all that matters.I don't want to ever see him hurt or upset because of me. I already felt like he was part of the family ... like a brother at the time but in my heart more than a brother.
The classes were over, and I had suggested to Langa that we go for a walk.He agreed so we started. While we were walking we talked about ordinary things,but I don't know exactly why...Langa seemed a bit upset and lifeless. I hadn't noticed this at school but now... I wonder what happened. We stop at one point and I approach him to ask him what happened. The latter simply replied ... that nothing had happened. Of course I didn't believe him but I couldn't force him to tell me. 

The next day I didn't see Langa at school anymore. I was very worried ... he didn't say anything to me. I gave him messages and I called him but he didn't answer me, so after school  I thought about going to his house to ask his mother ... or maybe I could find Langa at home.  I knocked on the door but it looked like no one was home. Just then a neighbor was around so I thought he might know what happened. I greeted him politely and asked him ... he said in a low, angry voice  everything he knew. I couldn't believe it ... he had told me that about two days ago Langa's mother was sick and taken to the ambulance. At that moment I understood why he didn't want to tell me ... it was hard for him ... it was painful ... his mother was the most important person. After everything that had happened after his father's death ... to lose his mother too... I don't even want to think about it. The man said that his son, that is Langa, is most likely at the hospital with his mother. I didn't know exactly what to do ... it was a family problem, I couldn't get in. Even if I wanted to be with him...I just hope everything is fine. 
After about two days Langa went back to school. Of course I asked him what happened even though I knew, and to my surprise he told me everything. I felt some joy in my heart because he trusted me and because  he told me his mother was much better. Then I saw a tear fall slightly from his blue and beautiful eyes ... then the only thing I could do was hug him with all my sincerity and love. I can't stand to see him sad ... I wanted  to make him feel good. He was somewhat surprised by my gesture, but not even after five seconds from that he hugged me hard. 

-Langa's story-

My mother had fallen ill ... of course I was upset and nervous ... she was the only one left for me ... I couldn't imagine losing my mother too. I stayed  with her at the hospital until I made sure she was better. When I went back to school I realized I was a little rough ... I had to talk to Reki ... he is my best friend...I  totally trust him and I know he only wants the best for me. So I told him everything.When I told him I felt my eyes getting heavier and my heart was pounding. But that feeling disappeared when Reki hugged me tightly.I was a little confused at first but after a few moments I hugged him back. I felt calm, I felt safe and I did not feel alone.Honestly ... when I'm with Reki everything feels better. I don't know exactly what this feeling is but it feels so good.I think ... I'm starting to fall in love with him...~

-Reki's story-

I've been hugging like this for a few moments, and when I want to walk away, I see Langa asleep in my lap with his innocent angel face. I assumed he was tired of all the recent events. I'm glad  that I made him feel good. As he sat on my lap I couldn't help but notice and admire his beauty.  That's when I got the idea. I looked at Langa again to make sure he was asleep and I slowly slipped my hand into his soft and fine hair. I start stroking him lightly ... he felt great!  Then I didn't realize exactly what I was doing but after a while I leaned down slightly and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. After I realized ... I REALLY KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK!  Then a deep shade of red appeared on my face, but seeing that Langa was still asleep, I calmed down.  I felt a little sorry...I would like him to know how much I love him.~♡

Hi!  Please excuse me if I did something wrong in the content. I hope you understand the story.~ :)☆