~Broken heart~

It's been a week since the incident with Langa's mother.Everything went very well.Langa's mother turned out to have just had a fall due to stress. He has now returned home from the hospital and everything is fine. Langa is still worried, but who can blame him?
Now we are at school, and Langa and I decided to go after school with skateboards.

_____After a few hours______

The bell rang and I woke up sleepy from the bench. I had fallen asleep at the last hour, I know ... but it was so boring and tiring ... all I could think about that day was going to go with Langa, skateboarding together. That I will spend time with the person I love again. And then I realized ... He wasn't in the classroom. I thought he came out first so I went to check. I left the classroom, where there were a few more students in the hallway preparing  I was looking for Langa for more than five minutes and then I saw him ... I had seen his beautiful blue and unique hair that always stood out.I approached him happily and enthusiastically, eager to spend time together. Only then ... then ... all those feelings we had turned into anger and sadness. Why? ... I had seen Langa talking and smiling with a girl right there. She was a beautiful girl with black hair, green eyes and big, small in height who seemed to filter with Langa.  Then we know that I had started to be jealous ... the blood was boiling inside me, and my heart was feeling sad. I mean, I knew ... I knew that Langa was the perfect boy, what girl wouldn't fall in love with him?I got a little closer and wanted to listen to their conversation, I just thought it wasn't too nice of me, but I didn't care...so I decided to listen. I heard... I heard everything Langa said... I couldn't believe ... he ... fell in love with someone. He rejected that girl because he fell in love with someone. They told him but his best friend couldn't tell him? And other than that ...  he ... really loved someone as he described. Then all my hopes were dashed ... at that moment my heart was totally broken. I wanted to cry ... no ... I was crying ... I felt my eyes get heavier and everything around me felt like it was  crumbles.  I waited there just watching until the girl I was talking to Langa left, and I walked slowly to Langa with slow, heavy steps and watery eyes. I couldn't find words to say anything to her so I managed with a lot of pain...to tell him simply trying not to see the sadness in my voice: "Hey...Langa..."

-Langa's  story-

I was at the last hour when I heard that he called. I looked at Reki who had fallen asleep on the bench.He was so cute and calm.His red hair like fire and his angelica face and so perfect.And yes... I'm in love with him, but I would never admit that.I don't even want to know how ugly this could come out...I mean I don't even know if Reki is bisexual or gay but... I have my hopes.I got up from the bench so that after I go I can wake Reki and go as I planned.After I left  in the bathroom I was stopped in the hallway by a girl who was shouting at me from behind. I came back slightly surprised and confused. I didn't even know her so I greeted her.She stopped me and introduced herself. Her name was Mika.She was a pretty girl, but I didn't feel attracted to her to be honest.But she seemed nice and I wanted to be friends, especially since I came to this school. I didn't make any friends here. She told me that she is a girl from the next class a year younger than me. While I was talking she told me a lot of funny things and something about her. At one point I see her  Mika how to look down stammering lightly trying to say something. Then I heard her ask me if I have a girlfriend or if I'm in love with someone. I was surprised by the question and it took me a while to think about  an answer, but I didn't know so I just asked her: "Why do you want to know?" After less than a few seconds of my question, Mika took courage and confessed to me that she has a slight love for me. It was a bit awkward, but then what can I say: "Hey Mika... sorry for what I'm going to say but I ... yes, I'm in love with someone. I love that person with all my heart.Was the only person who changed my life. It is really understands me and I know...would do anything for me, I know that.It is  worries about me....always it is there for me.Honestly ... I don't even know if  that person has feelings like that for me but ... I'm happy.That person makes me feel like this... At ease and happy, like I haven't been for so long."  After I said that I thought the girl was going to be sad or something, but instead she smiled slightly at me ... she told me she was happy for me, that she wanted the two of us to be friends  and that person must be very lucky. I could feel a slight redness on my face, thinking again about...Reki. After that Mika said goodbye to me and left saying we would see each other again. I was somewhat happy with what had happened. I was ready to go back to class after Reki, but then I heard him behind me with a voice  low and sad that I had never heard from him before... "Hey...Langa..."