ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

"Lucy, wake up

"Lucy, wake up."

Argus woke his host up who in response immediately got up. She moved her sore body to the window and opened it. Taking the fresh breeze, Lucinda grinned. She was so a morning person though preferred the night. Its mysterious shadows, moonlight, and twinkling stars were itself a wonder.

She was excited. The tutor that is supposed to teach her is arriving today. Soon after, the maids walked in, knowing their young miss's habits to wake up early.

They moved her to the bathroom and changed her clothes. Lucinda wore a simple gown that reached her knees. It was a peach color gown with a bow in the middle, had minimum frills attached to it. 

They led her to a room where the class takes place. She took her place where a small desk and a chair were kept and waited for her teacher. After a few minutes, the creaking of a door opening alerted our protagonist. She turned her head to the side, to see her new tutor. She saw a middle-aged lady wearing a grey cotton gown that had a splash of white in the middle, she had net black gloves and a pointer in her hand. Even though she was aged, it didn't hide her beauty. The lady had luscious brown hair and sharp yellow eyes that seemed to glimmer in the sunlight.

The lady took notice of her and showed only an indifferent face and bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Young Miss."

Lucinda got down from her chair and did the same to the lady. "The pleasure is all mine."

"My name Susan Garcia, you may call me Mrs. Susan." Susan introduced herself.

"I'm Lucinda Vozenilek, you may call me whatever you wish off." The 5-year-old did the same.

"Please take a seat." Susan gestured to sit.

"I'm going to teach you History, Economy, Math, Magic, Social Studies, and Etiquette."

Lucinda was pleased that she will learn about many subjects.

"Shall we began?"