Hello again

You landed

Finally

As soon as you got out the airport you got hit by the sense of familiarity

You take a whiff of the air surrounding your small body

Home

The place you were born and raised 16 years ago with your parents

Your heart twitched from the thought

Y/N POV

I'm home, I thought

I didn't want to spend the whole day in front of the airport just staring at nothing so I called a taxi.

I told my grandparents I would be coming to Miyagi a few months ago when I booked my tickets. They both cried in happiness.

I arrived to the place where my parents took me often. I walked up the concrete path through a beautiful garden which was full of bright colourful flowers, different sorts of plants and lots of long grass. 'Woah' I thought, this was straight out of The Secret Garden. Literally.

My adrenaline kicked in immediately with the thought of me meeting my grandparents after 16 years. 'What if they don't remember me' 'do they now what I look like', so many questions raced through my head.

It's now or never

I knocked on the door

The door opened fully revealing two elders, one male and one female. They both had green eyes with a hint of blue, just like my mother.

This must be them

"Y/N, darling we've missed you so much!", the female elder said.

"Hello grandma, grandpa".

________________________________
Second Chapter done !
I'm so sorry if I haven't been uploading lately, I have lots of homework to do.
Hope you liked this chapter as much as I do. Wash your hands and stay safe!