Chapter 1

A/N: Bleu to the side//above. (Depending on if you have the app or you're on your computer.)

Bleu's Point of View

- - -

I burst through the front doors, yelling "I'm home!" and then sprinting to my bedroom. I heard footsteps approaching and I knew it was my mom, so I left the door open as I flopped down on my fluffy bed with its black silk sheets and comforters.

"Bleu? You alright?" My mom asked, I could hear concern in her voice.

I groaned then rolled over, "I'm tired, mom. That's all. Dance class ran over, and they had us running plenty drills at basketball practice."

"Ok mama. I was just worried about how you came bursting through the front doors," She admitted, while running her fingers through her long, black silky hair. Then she chuckled to herself, "Dinner is at 7:00, we have some new neighbors to meet. Be dressed in something nice." She stated then walked out, great. Impress the new neighbors was not on my to-do list.

I groaned once again and got on my Instagram, 475 likes in a hour on my last selfie. Did I mention I was Instagram famous? It's not a personal Instagram, I run a suicide hotline/website/Instagram, but I occasionally post pictures of myself.

I check the time, 6:07, time really does fly. I got up and walked into my walk-in closet. It was filled with frilly dresses and lots and lots of pink things, I mentally threw up. I walked to the side of the closet which had the things I pick out. I grabbed a Nirvana black and white tee, some black "Distressed" jeans, and put on my black combat boots.

I slipped on my clothes, threw my bushy blonde hair into a (some-what) neat bun, and grabbed my phone. I walked downstairs to be greeted with my mom, my older sister, Blaze, and my little brother, Blake. I'm guessing my dad has another "business meeting". My family was beautiful, excluding me of course. My mom and Blaze both had long, flowing jet black hair, while I had long, kinky blonde hair. They had tall, slim figures, while I was tall, with what my mom called "curves". They were perfect, I was opposite. My sister was so poised and I was a slouch, but that doesn't bother me that much. "Bleu, dear? I've been calling your name for years now." My mom says, obviously joking because she laughed. I shrugged and walked towards the door.

"Sis, you sure you're fine?" Blaze says, gently stroking my back. "Positive." I say, while forcing a smile. Blake grabs my hand, and I smile at him, genuinely. We walk outside and I was surprised at how many cars were at this house down the street. "Those are the new neighbors." Blaze says, pointing at the crowded house. I nod, and walk towards it, them following.

Arriving at the door, my mom knocked. I looked down at Blake at he was standing there nonchalant, I looked at Blaze and she was fixing her makeup and hair, I mentally rolled my eyes. The door opened, finally, and some girl with two long braids stood there, dressed in boy-ish clothes. She moved so we could come in, and we walked inside. As I walked past her, she winked at me. Must be lesbo I thought, then I smiled at her, and followed behind my family. Then some dude shook hands with my mom, "I'm Walter, you guys are the Pride's, right?" My mom and Blaze nodded proudly, and I just shrugged. "Aha, you're the rebel, huh?" Walter asked me. I smile, "I like to think so." I glance at my mom before continuing, lets just say she didn't look happy, "Nice place." I say while pulling out my phone. "Thank you. Boys get down here!"

Next thing you knew there were 3 guys standing in front of us and the girl from earlier. They were all staring at Blaze, shocker. "Introduce yourselves."

The girl stepped forward, "It's ya boy, Ray Ray. Ray 2wice, if ya nasty." He said winking at Blaze.

"You're a boy?" I say without thinking, I quickly covered my mouth as everyone bursted out laughing. "Sorry." I say to him. "It's cool, everyone thinks I'm a girl at first." I giggle at his statement, then face my attention back to the rest of the boys.