Rejection! (Chapter 1)

NO ONE POV:

Today, we could see in a class a lot of students chattering with each other and laughing together even the sleeping teacher sported a little smile as he imagined a certain green hair pro heroine. Today is a special day for class 2A as that is the Valentine day were people share presents which varied from Chocolate and many more and some people use this day to confess there love to others it was definitely a special day as everyone had a partner excluding one certain pervert midget who was calling prostitutes. Outside of the class we see a certain bob hair cut girl with a permanent blush on her cheeks taking a deep breath while being patted by her friends.

Mina: Come on Uraraka, I am sure he won't reject you after all you spend a lot of time together besides my love sensors doesn't fail.

Uraraka: You are right Mina, I will confess to Deku!

Momo: we will be cheering you on Occhaco just don't be nervous around him.

Jiro: Now go get your Greeny! 

Uraraka nod with a determination in her eyes as she held a heart shape chocolate box as she peeked through the door to see her target a green hair broccoli boy who wore his UA uniform sported a little smile as he was seen leaning on the window texting a person but nobody knew who it was except a certain explosion boy who gave him a thumbs up. 

Everyone by now knew about Uraraka feelings for Izuku and were expecting a romantic scene between the two as when Uraraka stepped a foot in the class they quiet down including Aizawa as they looked towards Midoriya who was not bothered the slighte...

Everyone by now knew about Uraraka feelings for Izuku and were expecting a romantic scene between the two as when Uraraka stepped a foot in the class they quiet down including Aizawa as they looked towards Midoriya who was not bothered the slightest as he was concentrating on his phone. Uraraka gulped hard as she walked towards Izuku.

Uraraka: Deku-Kun! 

Izuku head raised towards Uraraka his eyebrows raised questioning what she is doing here as he looked towards her hand and knew what was going on, he have to thank them for helping him get over his childhood trauma as Izuku was quirkless at some point until he received OFA.

Izuku: Yes, Uraraka is there something you need.

Girls (thought): He is so dense!!

Uraraka (Gulped before she bowed): PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME DEKU-KUN!!!

Some girls started cheering and even some boys, Aizawa and Katsuki shaked there head as they knew this won't go as planned as they thought, Izuku although sad about what he will say he need to tell her sooner or later or she will regret it.

Izuku: Uraraka, I do appreciate your heartfelt confession but I can't accept it for personal reason besides I would be cruel if I led you to believe that I have feelings for you I hope this won't damage our friendship.

Everyone was shocked, Uraraka was heartbroken as her eyes widen as she started tearing up but there was something else and ominous aura had enveloped the entire class looking towards the girls each sported a scowl and they were glaring at Izuku who flinched but he remained calm the males some were angry and some were understanding.