Enter: Vali Lucifer (Chapter 2)

Fun Fact: All Might knows about the boosted gear along with Nezu as Izuku doesn't want to hide anything from them because All Might entrusted OFA to Izuku and it's secret so he should do the same. 

Also Both Vali and Izuku are friends than an enemy so they pretty much spar together and sometimes go all out when the time is right. 

Both Vali and Izuku have there own harem because they are partially dragons because of Draig and Albion merging with them. 

NO ONE POV: 

Things have been hectic ever since last week Valentine, Izuku have been distant towards those he deem as fake friends including the girls as they are annoying in his opinion and like to gossip especially Mina and Toru who became one of his less favorite people to deal with of course the girls attempted to apologize but he just shut them down and told them that there relationship won't go beyond that of a classmates breaking the girls hearts as they became more harsher towards Uraraka and everyone by now knew about what she did. 

Now in class 2A we could see the class sitting although Izuku was a little on guard for some unknown reason as Aizawa walked in class and could see how everyone is talking carefree except for Izuku who looks like he is in an enemy base but he just ignored it as him having a bad day. 

Aizawa (quirk active): SHUT UP!

Everyone quiet down as they looked at there teacher who was annoyed and gulped in fear. 

Aizawa: Now then I have an announcement to make I am sure some of you noticed Mineta absence well he is expelled due to assault so he will be replaced by a transfer students. 

Everyone broke out in a chatter as Aizawa activated his quirk once more shutting them up, Iida was the one to speak as he raised his hand ignoring the fact that Mineta got expelled and the girls sigh in relief. 

Iida: Sir! Is it wise for someone to transfer to class 2A in the middle of the year?

Aizawa: Yes! Now he is outside so please show respect, now you can come in!

A young man with light silver hair and hazel eyes walks in classroom a little annoyed with his school uniform as the girls were amazed at the handsome guy. The guy eyes narrowed around the class as his eyes landed on Izuku and he smirked while Izuku gave his own smirk confusing everyone including Aizawa and Bakugo. 

Vali (smirk): Nice to see you again Red emperor!

Izuku (Smirk): Likewise white emperor never expected I'd run into you much sooner!

Everyone: EMPEROR!!!

Both Izuku and Vali hand glowed before a gauntlet emerged shocking everyone in the class once more. 

Draig: Greetings Albion, It seem you and your partner are intending to join us. 

Albion: It's good to see you my rival, We are joining here because Vali heard that red is here and he is looking forward for a rematch. 

Izuku: I look forwards for our rematch as well Vali!

Vali: That's the spirit rival.

Aizawa: You two explain yourselves. 

Vali: I don't need to explain to you old man!

Everyone paled as Aizawa quirk activated as he was pissed at being called old man releasing some bloodlust which didn't affect Vali at all before he sigh once more.