Somebody to die for (OC x Jungkook)

~Jungkook x Ace (OC)~

*Ace's P.O.V!*

I run, my legs stinging and lungs burning from all the fire and smoke. I cry, smiling sadly as they evaporate from the heat. I continue on, making it to the floor Namjoon said you and Taehyung were on, stumbling down the hallway to the apartment you two were in.

I ram into the door, it flying open from the force. I get up off the floor, running over to you and Taehyung, who are near an open window. I quickly grab your arm, you holding an unconscious Taehyung while I pull you along as we try to get to the fire escape down the hallway from the room. 

We get to the fire escape, only to realize too late that it only goes up to the roof. I tug you gently, snapping you out of the shock of being stuck on the roof with no chance of saving, urging you in front of me up the stairs.

I help you with getting Taehyung onto the roof, quickly ushering you to the edge as we see a helicopter a few feet away. I use the rope I've had with me this whole time, tying Taehyung to you by the waist in a harness hold, using up the rope so that both of you are attached but I'm not to you both.

I start telling you to get ready, telling you that even if Taehyung falls off your back, he'll still be tied by the waist so he won't fall to his death and that he'll be safe. I give you a hug, kissing your forehead before telling you to jump.

I hold my breath when you do, barely making it with Taehyung, cheering as you turn around smiling for a second before to look of horror crosses your face as the floor fall through, my heart dropping into my stomach at the feeling. 

I feel light, weightless, as the building starts to collapses under me. I smile gently as I see them hold you back from jumping out after me, tears seeming to float away as time slows down.

I mouth something before time speeds up and everything goes dark as you shout my name.

*I'm sorry, I love you!*

"ACE!!!"