♥00♥ 5 years later...

"Midorima, how are the results?" Akashi Seijuurou, 21 year old leader of the Kiskei no Sedai, asked Midorima Shintarou. 

5 years passing, Midorima Shintarou became a member of the Science Department. He studied hard to become a member of the Science Department in order to help many people and give them hope. He was clever outside of battles just as he was in it. 

"The results has proven that they are a completely different virus so the original cure will have no effect whatsoever. In other words, we are dealing with something completely different." 

"So the properties of the virus are different... I was afraid it will come to it..." 

"Akashi, could it be the return of WINGS?" 

"No. They could have just upgraded their virus and there should be similarities. Yet, there is no similarities whatsoever." 

"Does this mean we are under a different threat?" Midorima asked him. 

"Hmm..." 

"Shin-chan, you've got a text." Takao threw Midorima his cell phone. Takao was Midorima's assistant and he was often the Science Department's sunshine because of his positive vibe.

"Don't throw my stuff, Takao! What if you break it?!" 

"No way! You always receive my passes!" 

"Tch!" Midorima looked at his text message and his eyes widened at the words before he formed a smile, "Akashi, looks like we have some good news." 

"Hm?" 

"It's Kise." 

"Kise, huh? I haven't heard from him for a long time. What did he say?" 

"He said it's the 5th time this year." 

"I see. Personally, I would prefer if Chairo returns but she needs her freedom after all that's happened. Plus, she's protected by Kise and her senpais so I can trust her out there." 

"He also reported something weird as well." 

"Oh? I heard. It's about the water that always protects her, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In England, inside of a hotel, the former Kaijou members were in Kise's room to discuss an issue. 

"I think it's time we return to Japan." 23 year old Moriyama suggested, "It's the 5th time Mitsuru-chan is attacked this year and it's getting a little nerve-wracking."

"Moriyama-senpai, I know it's hard but I don't think Mitsucchi wants to return." Kise reasoned, "Mitsucchi has no intention of going back there anyway..." Kise completely understand why Mitsuru doesn't want to go back; there's nothing for her back there. "It's fine for now." 

"Kise, you really think it's okay though? She hasn't smiled as much..." Kobori was worried about Mitsuru and there were times when the 23 year old feel Mitsuru was faking her smiles like a professional. 

"If only Captain was he(r)e..." Hayakawa then closed his mouth with his hand; everybody made an oath that they wouldn't ever talk about Kasamatsu Yukio...

"Senpai..." Kise would never ever forget Kasamatsu's final words, no matter how many years has passed. The years may pass but the memories will forever be engraved in his memories. 

Take care of Mitsuru, Kise...

Was he doing it right though? Was letting her face away from reality the best course of action? Kise wondered if Mitsuru was aware of what's going on in Japan at all. Has she stopped caring? Has she decided it's none of her business anymore and decided to turn her back on the country she tried to save? Kise wanted to ask her about it but he was afraid of digging the wounds left from 5 years ago.

"Kise, Kise!" Moriyama called out. 

"Huh? What?" 

"You should talk to her." 

"H-huh?" 

"C'mon, I know I love the ladies but I have to respect Kasamatsu... He wants you to take care of her, not me." 

"Senpai..." Kise thought Moriyama was really cool when he said that. 'Kasamatsu-senpai, if you were here to see this, you will be so proud...' 

"Now then! I've arranged a mixer! We are hitting on British girls! Kobori, Hayakawa, let's get going! I have studied hard on my English and I want to test it out!" 

Kobori really doesn't want to go but he figired somebody will have to control Hayakawa from getting too enthusiastic so he decided to tag along. 

"If Mitsuru doesn't want to talk, leave her alone." Kobori reminded Kise, "Here's her card key." 

"Thank you."

Chairo Mitsuru was brushing her hair in front of the mirror. She was sitting on the chair as she brushed her long hair. She has really grown up since 5 years after what happened; her hair has gotten a lot longer, she has gotten a lot taller, and Aomine often email her telling her that her chest has grown finely too but she doesn't care about that at all. 

She can see the tear drop jewel on her necklace and it always reminded her of Kasamatsu Yukio. There's no way for her to forget about him, he's precious to her and that will never ever change. 

'Senpai...' 

The water inside the jewel bubbled and the next thing she knew, the glass of the balcony door was opened and there was an intruder within her room. The person within the room was clad in black like a ninja and he threw small bombs at her. 

Kise heard the explosion and he instantly used the key card. 

"Mitsucchi!!" When he opened the door, he can see there was an intruder drowning in what looked like a water sphere. Mitsuru was still sitting there and there was a wall of water behind her, protecting her from the blast. 'Again, water is protecting her all by itself...' He reported this to Midorima and there has yet been an answer to explain the phenomenon.

"Kise." 

"Mitsucchi, are you okay?!" 

"Hm. Just drowning the intruder." She was brushing the death of the person off like it was the most natural thing in the world. 

"Mitsucchi..." Kise looked at the intruder to see the now lifeless person within. Kise looked back at Mitsuru and he's got a sad look in his eyes, 'She's not hesitating one bit to kill anyone anymore. She's really showing no mercy...'

"Kise, it's been 5 years..." 

"It has..." 

"I think it's time to return." 

"Huh?" 

"I know what's going on." 

Kise didn't know she was aware of what's going on and he doesn't know whether that's a good or bad thing. 

"It's time we return and make things right again. I didn't save the fucking country just to see it in demise again." Mitsuru stood up and looked at the blonde, "Tell the others we are going to end this trip."

The water all returned to her jewel, making everything dry again.

The moment she decided it's time to go back, the other Kings all felt a mysterious beat in their heart. They instantly knew the Queen was returning...

"I'll follow you wherever you wish to go." As one of her Kings, he's willing to travel anywhere with her if she desired it...