Chapter 5

Zacks POV

I open my eyes to bright blue ones looking back at me.

"ahhh!" I hear Casper giggle quietly.

"good morning to you too" I laugh a bit.

I study the bruises on Casper's face. "how you gonna keep it from the school?''

"uh... I don't know"

"how are you gonna hide it?"

"I'm not sure.." he stares worried. "it might fade before school"

"you can't stay away from school forever"

"I know.."

I go downstairs and go into the kitchen. I guess I should make food for him. grab a pan and look in the one fridge. there's two.... I see bacon and grab it, I put it in the pan and start to cook it. I hum quietly. I find two plates and two cups. I grab some forks. I look in the fridge and grab milk, setting it on the table. I stop and look around the kitchen. its so big. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. very slowly. I smile and look around the corner at the stairs and Casper's making his way down the stairs. I walk up and meet him halfway. I pick him up and carry him downstairs. He laughs as I walk down. I smile. I carry him into the kitchen.

"Uh... Whoa" he says staring at the table.

"What?" I say setting him down in the chair.

"You did this?" He says awkwardly.

"Yeah" he raises an eyebrow.

"Why..."

"You deserve it. And what you don't deserve is the things that happened yesterday." I say and he sighs quietly. "I'm sorry I let this happen to you.." I Neal down in front of him and look in his eyes. He stares back.

"No... Its not your fault" he says. I cup his face and pull it close, nudging my nose against his. He blushes and i kiss him deeply. He doesn't respond from the shock he's in and he finally responds, kissing back slowly, smiling against my lips and I smirk. He wraps his arms around my neck and I kiss him deeper. I pick him up and he wraps his legs around my waist tightly and I walk, still kissing him and push his body against the wall, still holding him up. I run my fingers through his hair kindly and pull away softly, letting my lips linger over his.

"Wow..." I whisper.

"Yeah.." He says. I set him back down and smirk faintly and continue my cooking.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him.

"Honestly.....pretty great now.." I look over and he blushes. I smile. Cute. I get the bacon finished then I cook some eggs and toast and put it on the table, sitting across from him.

"I enjoy cooking." I say to him and start eating.

"You? The star soccer player? In the kitchen? Ahaha" he laughs quietly.

I smile. "Yes.. Me the star player in the kitchen." I stick my tongue out at him and he giggles.

"Well its really good Zack" he says sticking a piece in his mouth, and chewing slowly.

"Its hard to believe you even eat!" I say laughing. He looks up at me.

"Ih ish?" He says with his mouth full.

"Haha...yes.. You're so skinny!" I say laughing loudly.

"I actually eat a lot. I guess It doesn't stay" he smiles.

----

We finished breakfast and went for a walk amd stuff. Now we're sitting in his room, watching TV. Then my cell phone rings. I pick it up and Casper turns the TV down.