Left With Two Choices: Be Mine or Im Yours

'The more you hate the more you Love'-

    Its not literary that the more you hate the person, the more you'll love them... Its actually the process of hating the person that makes you fall inlove... If you hate the person, he/she will be always on your mind. Wherever you go, its him/her you always see... Its him/her you always talk about behind his/her back, though you dont say something nice about him/her... When you are together, you always have to watch your move so as that he/she will have no reason to insult you and you always fight to get the upperhand... Its just that...

    For short, if you hate the person, you always think of them... And then suddenly, you just realize that, your day wouldnt be complete w/o him/her, bugging you, because, you are already used to his/her bugging presence, and when he/she is gone, youll feel emptiness... Then you realize, you dont know the reason why you always fight... You fight because you wanted his/ her attention... And then, there you have it, the explanation behind the saying, 'the more you hate, the more you love'.

        <w.n: please forgive me i know not what i do, please forgive me.... Own explanation ko yan sa saying na 'the more you hate, the more you love'... haha.. pero, sorry sa grammatical errors, di po ako magaling mag english eh, so pag tiyagaan niyo na lang iyan...>