Intro

Isobella's p.o.v

Today was my first day of my new school, Ashbury High school. I made a couple of friends, a boy named Isacc and a girl called India. I have known them for roughly seven hours but I already feel so close. Isaac and India live not too far from me so they can point me in the right direction home.

We walked out of the gates and kept strolling. "So, how have was your first day Bella?" Isaac asks smirking.

"So good! my other school was a shithole to be honest" I said and we all snickered.

We came to a little high street and we passed all of the cute coffee shops. I was on my phone for what seemed only five minutes, but once I looked up and we were walking down this long road with vast patches of green fields either side of us. I looked over my shoulder and then ahead of me and there were no people or passing cars to be seen. We were in the middle of nowhere.

As we walked on for a bit with me taking in the beautiful countryside views a house came into my vision, "Huh. It would sure be peaceful living round here!" I said squinting at the house. It was big, white and covered in ivy. it all looked pretty overgrown and I couldn't really imagine anyone lives there. It looked like a house that would have been nice in it's day, but that clearly wasn't now.

"Well, not if-"

"Be quiet India!" Isaac said cutting her off. That was bit odd, I don't really understand why he snapped. I didn't want to be snapped at yet I wanted to know at the same time.

"Well what's wrong with the house?" I questioned watching the both of them look at each other nervously.

"Promise me never to come here Isobella, it's dangerous" Isaac said quietly whilst looking over his shoulder.

"But that makes me so curious" I said taking in the house's features.We got closer and it looked like an abandoned house, someone actually lives here? I didn't even want to ask. But I was so determined to know.

"Please, i'm being serious" Isaac said sternly.

"But what's so dangerous about an abandoned house?"

"The thing is, it's not abandoned some kid lives there named Cameron. No one dares to go near him, Apparently he murdered someone in there. Please Bella don't go anywhere near that house!" I was feeling so curious.

"What is his full name?" I asked out of the blue.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas"