Chapter 2

Isobel's p.o.v

By the time we got home I was pretty hungry. "Ind, you want something to eat?"

"Yeah please!" She called back from my living room as I nosed in my fridge.

"We don't really have much haha, do you want me to order some pizzas?"

"Yes!! This is why I love you!" India said. I laughed and grabbed my phone of the counter and called pizza delivery. I ordered a barbeque pizza and a chicken pizza along with some fries and spicy bufffalow wings. I went back into the living room and chatted to India whist we waited for the pizzas.

"I've heard Katie from our math is having a party, are you invited?" India said flipping through the channels.

"Yeah she apparently said it was and open house"

"Mhmm, I don't think that's the best idea, you end up getting randoms entering your house!" She said laughing.

"Has it ever happened to you?"

"Yep, my mum had to call the police because Cameron showed up" she said scoffing. "Anddd, my mum banned me from having another 'open invite' house party, i'm only allowed close friends.

"Wait Cameron showed? Cameron Dallas in the weird house Cameron?" I said realising what she had just established.

"Yeahh" She said unsure on what I was about to move onto.

"I'm just struggling to understand what can be so bad that everyone hates him?"

"Basically, He went to our school for a while until no one could handle his anger issues anymore so they had to kick him out, he also murdered his step dad apparently?"

"What, that sounds like a load of crap to me!" I said laughing. "He seems too laid back for that?"

"Don't be fooled into his games, he isn't afraid to make you his next victim, believe me" She said setting the remote on the table after putting on American Horror Story. "Stay away from him" As soon as those words managed to escape her lips the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it I shouted running to the door with the money I set aside. "How much do I owe you?" I said counting my money.

"Uhm $19.50 please" He said handing me the pizzas, chicken wings and fries. I handed him the money and closed the door behind me.

"Grubs up!" I shouted to India setting the pizzas on the kitchen counter. I opened the boxes up and we both just took it piece at a time.

"This is so good!" India said sucking the mozzerella into her mouth. It went silent for a minute but I had a headrush of crazy ideas.

"Do you ever feel like doing something crazy and out of the ordinary just becase you feel like it?" I said eating my slice of pizza.

"Uhm, yeah I guess? Why what are your crazy ideas right now?" India said sighing sarcasticly.

"I think we should go for a walk. Just anywhere our feet will take us" I said, with my mind wandering back to the house.

"Alright Bell, what are you tryna get at here?" She said putting down her slice of pizza.

"I say we go for a wander, to Cameron's house..." I say with an evil smirk playing upon my lips.
--------
AUTHORS NOTE:
Not the best chapter, but i have some good ideas planned for this. :)