Chapter 1

Isobella's p.o.v

*beep...beep...beep*

my alarm clock rungs in my ears. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I made my way into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I applied a light foundation and some blush, I then put on my mascara and filled my eyebrows.

I sifted through my wardrobe throwing various outfit ideas into place, and before I knew it my room was and absolute tip. I put on some light denim high waisted shorts along with a tight black crop top and an oversized flannel. I decided to just brush my hair and leave it how it was.

I walked down staris checking my instagram and tumblr. I put on my high top white converse and made my way into the kitchen. "Morning Honey!" My mum called from the fridge.

"Morning!" I said with a yawn. I searched the cupboards for some breakfast and found some chocolate pop-tarts. I toasted them and then sat at the table looking through my phone and social media sites whilst I finished up eating. I got a lift to school today simply because it was just too hot to walk, and I didn't really want to walk into school sweating like a pig.

I walked from the carpark to the school gates to meet Isaac and India. "Hey" I said to them smiling. they both replied saying hey. I walked to History with India just having a general chat with her.

"Do you want to do something after school today? It's just I haven't got any plans and It seems like a nice day, and it's not a school night" She said waiting for me to reply.

"Yeah sounds like fun! We could go to the beach and we can watch movies at mine?"

"Yeah, we can get some Ben and Jerry's too though" She said smiling.

I sat down in History next to India and took my text books and a pen out. I took notes through the lesson, but I couldn't help think about what Isaac said yesterday. Why is he dangerous? What makes him so dangerous? Who is he? Did he actually murder someone? So many questions were flowing through my head I needed to get some air. "Mr. Jackson?" I said raising my hand. "Could I please go to the bathroom?"

"Yeah sure" He said smiling. I got up and exited the room. I wandered off down the corridor trying to remember the way to the bathrooms. I was sure I was walking in circles but I'd rather that than be in lesson. I eventually found the stairs and followed them up and took a sharp left going into a seperate corridor. I found a sign saying 'toilets' now that was a pretty good sign, I could have done with it about ten minutes ago but hey.

I decided to fix my makeup and hair. I brushed through my long hair and ran my hands through it to give it some volume. I wipe the mascara fromm under my eyes and decide to make my way back to class. I walked the same route as the way here and was there in about five minutes. I walked through the door and Mr. Jackson stared at me. "Sorry sir, I got a bit lost" I said looking down.

"That's okay Isobella, take a seat" I sat back down and carried on taking notes and stuff until the lesson ended.

School went unusually fast and before I knew it I was stood out the front of the gates waiting for India. I waited for five minutes or so and I saw her face emerge amongst all of the other students. "Hey!" She said smiling and hugging me.

"Heyyy!" I said hugging her back. "To the beach it is!" I joked, doing a superman pose.Lucky enough we were both wearing shorts so we can still get some tanning time. India was wearing some black pom-pom shorts with a white dotted pattern and a sheer white top. On her feet she had old school vans.

Although I was already tanned I wanted to just lie in the sun for hours. I lead on the hot sand with the sand ticlking my toes. I looked over my shoulder to see a boy sat on dunes. "Jeez!" I said making India peep over the top of her magazine. She just smiled and carried on playing with her phone. "He's gorgeous!" I said looking at his muscular biceps. I could see him just casually sat watching the world go by.

 "We should join him, he looks kinda lonely" I said looking over at India, and then to the boy.

"Haha, I think not. He would think we were right weirdos haha!" She said burying her face back into her phone.

"Yeah probably!" I said sighing looking back over to his sunkissed skin.

-------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

not too long but i'm planning something cute to happen in the next chapter so keep reading :)

also If people can recomend my stories that would be amazing! <3

one of my other stories Psycho has gotten all the way up to 2.6k thankyou all  so much, it seems so unreal to me also badboy kian has got just over 1k its so hard to be updating all and i'm sorry i haven't updated much. I just cant thank you all enough for all of the reads comments and votes <3