Prologue

"Why don't you meet me after the show, stalker?"

                                              . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

You had been walking around for what felt like hours looking for your friends. You decided to split from the group and get some snacks and merch before the show but, now you've gotten yourself lost. The venue was packed with fans wandering around or looking for their seats. You tried calling your friends but the area you were in had spotty wifi so you had to walk around aimlessly. Looking down at your phone, trying to see if you had better reception, you weren't paying attention to the people around you. As you looked up you bumped into somebody.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to-'' you stopped instantly as you looked to see who you bumped into.

"It's okay, but you seemed lost since you got this far into the venue. Were you looking for me?"

The man gave a sly smile, pulling his sunglasses slightly down to make eye contact with you. You were star struck. "Y-you're, you're..." 

"Yeah, I'm Suna, and what about it?"

You didn't know how to react or what to say. Your favorite singer and the man who you've had a celebrity crush on for the longest time is standing right before your eyes. You finally came to your senses and snapped out of your instant shock.

"I shouldn't be here, I'm sorry to have bothered you before the show." You turned around and started to walk away but then felt a hand wrap around your wrist, stopping you in your tracks.

"Now that's kind of rude." He said. "You came all this way to look for me and I'm here in front of you and you're leaving?" His tone was sly and mischievous, and you fell into his trap of trying to fluster you.

"No, that's not-, I mean I'm happy I found you after all these years- wait that sounds weird. WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING!"

You felt your face get hot and you wanted to run but he was still holding onto you. He chuckled slightly, "hey, you're kind of interesting, give me your number and meet me here again after the show ok?" He smirked as he was gazing into your eyes.

"Wait, this can't be happening, am I dreaming?"

"Oh, you're not dreaming, this is reality." He let go of your wrist and took your phone out of your other hand.

"Here I'll make this easy for you and just give you my number. And lucky for me, your phone is already unlocked, stalker."

That caught you off guard and you instantly defend yourself. "I'm not a stalker this just happened to be a coincidence, okay?!"

You we're trying to explain yourself but he cut you off.

"Here's your phone back. And it's okay stalker, I know you're obsessed with me."

He put his glasses back up to his eyes and started walking away.

"Hurry along now, the show's going to start in 30 minutes."

You stood there like an idiot for a second and then ran back to the main entrance.

"Did this just happen? Is this all real? WHAT THE HELL?!"