Chapter 1: VIP Access

The show had ended and everyone started grabbing their stuff and leaving the venue. "Man, that was an amazing concert. I wish we got those VIP passes though." Rina said as she started walking towards the exit. "Yeah, but the passes were extra and it was already kind of a splurge to come to this concert in the first place." Tali chimed in as she was following behind Rina.

You weren't really paying attention to the girls comments, you were still lost in thought about your encounter with Suna.

"Y/n, whatcha thinking about with your head up in the clouds like that?" You were caught off guard by Talis comment and had stopped spacing out.

"Oh it's nothing."

Tali rolled her eyes at your answer and said, "mm, ok I guess. Also why were you so late linking up with us?" Rina turned around to face the two of you. "Yeah y/n, we started to get worried that you got lost or even worse hurt!"

You didn't want to tell them about your interaction with Suna, or that he gave you his number so you guys could link up after the show. "Well to be honest I did get a little lost cause my wifi got cut out and I couldn't see my ticket to know where my seat was." You slightly laughed trying to ease the girls nerves but most importantly, their suspicion.

"Oh yeah, in the main area of the venue did have bad wifi." Rina and Tali gave relieved smiles that you didn't get hurt while you were lost. "Anyways guys I know we all took separate cars so Rina do you want to come with me or Tali?" The three of you were standing in the main area of the venue near the bar. "I don't care either way works for me." Rina was looking down at her phone, posting more things from the concert on her story. "Well I can take Rina since her apartment is on the way to mine anyways." Tali said as she started looking for her keys in her bag. "Yeah y/n I don't want you to be driving me home and then having to drive all the way to your house." She smiled and grabbed her bags that she set down "Ok sounds good to me. You guys don't have to wait for me, I'm going to buy something real quick and then head home." You and the girls all gave each other hugs and then went your separate ways.

You started walking to the kiosk selling posters when you felt your phone buzz in your pocket. You pulled it out to see who it was and a number you didn't recognize. You read the text and it stated "hey stalker, you know where to meet me okay?" Your eyes widen in shock. You couldn't believe he actually texted you, let alone remember who you were. 

Before you could have a mini freak out, you collected your thoughts and in the back of your mind you kept the idea that this might be a joke to him so you shouldn't get your hopes up too much. You texted him back saying "Mm ok and don't call me stalker." You put your phone back into your pocket and started heading towards the backstage area of the venue.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"Hey you made it! I thought you were going to get lost." Suna was standing behind you, causing you to jump at the sound of his voice.

"Don't scare me like that you hoe!" You sighed and started to calm down a bit.

You looked back at him, and he was giving that same fuck boy smile he had when you first met. "What?" You said in a stern tone. "Nothing, I just never realized how cute you looked while looking up at me." He smirked and started walking towards you slowly.

"Your cheesy flirting isn't gonna work on me so try again." You turned around and started walking away from him. Suna grabbed your arm and spun you around towards him, putting one hand on your lower back and the other under your jaw, making you look up at him. "Well earlier it seemed like my 'cheesy flirting' had some affect on you." He looked down at you and chuckled a bit. Your face started getting hot and you broke away from his embrace. "Ugh, you're such a fuck boy."

You started walking away from him again, now at a faster pace. He ran towards you and stopped in front of you causing you to stop in your tracks.

"Now that's not very nice." He sighed. "At least I kept my promise instead of not texting you." He crossed his arms and gave an annoyed look. You rolled your eyes, "I think I'd rather have been stood up then be here with you right now." You copied his look and stance but smirked at him. Suna looked kind of surprised, like he never had a fan interaction like this one.

"Oh so she's hot, sassy and funny, I think I'm in heaven cause I met an angel." You slightly smiled and scoffed at his comment.

"Again with the cheesy flirting? Give it a rest." You sighed and shook your head, looking at the floor. "Awe now c'mon you have to admit that was pretty good." Suna smiled and shrugged but all you could do was still shake your head and laugh. You never thought meeting your celebrity crush would be like this. Even if his flirting was cheesy, it still made you laugh some.

"Even though you're an angel miss...?"

"Y/n"

"Y/n, and what a lovely name it is. You still have one problem." His statement caused you to look up, feeling confused and a little angry.

"That attitude of yours, it's quite a problem. Don't worry though, I know just the way to fix it." Suna was now right in front of you, pulling down his sunglasses to make eye contact with you. "Oh yeah, and what's that supposed to mean?" You rolled your eyes and started looking away from him.

Suna instantly grabbed your face and turned it back towards him. He got not even an inch away from your face, now his green eyes staring right into yours. He smirked and whispered, "whatever you want it to mean." He let go of your face, pulled up his shades and started walking away, leaving you in shock.

"Hey c'mon I can't just leave you here. Besides I have something to show you." You snapped out of your daze and hastily followed behind him, wondering what was so important for him to show you.