Hunting Together

VOX P.O.V
      "
Vox... Voxy... Vivy.. VOX WAKE UP!" I was startled awake by my newly married husband, I lazily boot up my screen with a grown.  

     "Ugh Ally its my day off babe, it better not be early." Al chuckles lightly as he crawls over to me and places his body over mine. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer, sleepily sighing as I chard my hands lazily through his hair, petting his ears. He cuddle's closer and looks up from my chest with a neutral smile plastered on his lips; I give him a soft kiss on the forehead. Using my cables I grab my phone off the nightstand, checking the time. I groan.

  "Babe...it's five in the morning, this is the time I get up for work I was hoping to sleep in later then this." He nuzzles me before getting up and walking to our dresser.

     "Sorry darling but this is also the time I go hunting, and I would like you to accompanied me since you don't have work today." I sigh and roll out of bed. I walk lazily over to Alastor grabbing his waist and pulling him to my chest.

     " I was kind of hoping me and you could stay in bed and watch some Netflix and chill if you catch my drift~." Alastor snort's and playfully elbow's me in the side.

    "I do, but I would rather spend the time doing something productive with my husband other then, those types of activities."

    "Oh but dear its my day off, I want to relax don't you want to help me relax?".

He rolls his eyes at me as he starts to change out of his PJ's and into a crisp suit. "Ugh but hunting is so hard" I whine to him. " It's quite messy to. why can't we just go to the butcher and get meat from there?. It's way less time consuming and its so much easier."

    "Oh Voxy stop your fussing you big baby, is it really so much trouble to ask my husband to partake in an activity I find deeply enjoyable?."

I sigh, grabbing my own suit out of the closet. "No it's not but I just had a set idea for today, but I guess I can change up the plan just a little if I get a bit of compensation later tonight~."

He stops in the middle of fixing his bow-tie and look's over at me now crossing his arms.

    "Compensation?, your compensation will be to spend the day with me other then siting around the house with nothing to do, I sure hope you didn't have anything else in mind. I can tell you now if you did it's not going to happen.".

I finish putting on my suit and smirk walking over to Alastor and fixing his bow-tie for him chuckling, "Aww did I make my widdle bambi angry?." I wrap my arms around his waist using my long tongue and licking his neck.

He pushes me away and stomps out of the room ears pinned back, "Keep it up and you'll be sleeping on the couch, or better yet outside."

    "You wouldn't do that to your husband".

    "Oh really, try me".

    "I will if you come over here~."

    "Ugh you are starting to make me reconsider my own offer."

    "Haha don't worry babe I'm just fucking with you, ill go with you hunting just need to get my gear down from the attic."

    "No need darling, I have everything already at my hunting site I have been planning this for a while."

    "Oh so you have, guessing you were confident in your skills at convincing me to go with you."

    "Well yes your going with me now aren't you.?" He chuckles summoning his staff, I roll my eyes grabbing my keys walking into the garage with Alastor in toe.