Our Fort

I use this emoji 💥 to switch POVs. Also, I hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think. Shout out to @literalpoopoo who has inspired me to write these.

_____________________________________

💥 kirishima's pov 💥

Me and Kat just moved in with each other.  So, we have been looking for things to fill our apartment with. I suggested that we go to garage sails because you can always find something special there.

"Shitty hair, come here! I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for" Kat yelled at the other end of the lawn. "Coming!" I yelled back skipping my way over there.

"Uhrm, I just want something fun. Something we both can enjoy!" I say to my boyfriend as I kiss his cheek. His cheeks turn bright red and he smirks.

"Ei, I'm happy if you're happy. You're all I need ," he replies with as he hugs me. Man, I really do love him.

I walk around looking and don't find anything special. After, we go to a different yard sail to look.

When we get there I notice a bed. A bunk bed actually. I get an idea! "Hey, Kat...." I say with puppy dog eyes. "What Ei?" he replies with looking at some creepy dolls on the table. "Ummmmm, I found something I liked, and I really really wanna get it," I say trying to be as cute as possible.

"Ok, what is it?" he asked suspiciously. "I'll show you!" I say as I lead him to the bed. I make him close his eyes and ready him for my surprise.

"Ok..., You can look..." I say as I hide behind him. He opens his eyes and shoots them right at me. "Ei, no!" He says with a stern look.

"We already have a bed. One I sleep in with my boyfriend. Not apart," he says. "Okay, just hear me out. If we get it, we can make forts!" I say excitedly. He stares at me shooting darts into me, figuratively obviously.

"Okay, fine. But only because I love you shitty hair.." he says as he pushes his blonde hair out of his face. "Thank you so much Kat! You won't regret it, I promise!!

___ time skip to their apartment ___

Kat took the bed in the living room because there was no room anywhere else. After setting up he makes us lunch and I start on the fort. I grab pillows and a bunch of blankets.

I set up the outside and start on the inside. I wanna make it as cute as I possibly can! I add stuffed animals, fuzzy socks from both of us, lights, and my laptop so we can watch movies. It was perfect!!

This is what it looks like above

After I finish I bring me and Kat's food in the fort. I also change into a big sweatshirt and booty shorts to please Kat.😏

I cover his eyes an lead him into the fort. "This better be worth it shitty hair," he says as he crawls in. "It is! Just a few more crawls.." I say playfully.

We make it in and I start getting excited! "Ok, we're in. You can look now!!" I say with a toothy smile. "Awwww, Ei.." he says smiling, "it's perfect, especially since you're here with me!"

"Well I'm glad you like it," I say smiling. He grabs me and lays a passionate kiss in my lips. "I love you shitty hair" he says tearing up. "I know. I love you too Kat" I say hugging him.

We eat our lunch and watch 'To all the boys I've loved before'. A perfect Netflix and Chill moment. After our movie we cuddle and take a nap. "I love you as much as the amount of stars in the galaxy," I whisper in his ear as we drift off to sleep. It couldn't have been more perfect. 

___________________________________

Thank you so much for reading. I'm really proud of this 😊 Please tell me what you think and how it could be better. See you next story!!

-bella ❤️❤️