Chapter 20: Forget The Past

POV: Tyler Oakley

Woah, did he seriously just say he loved me!?

"Wait, what?" I smiled. I crossed my fingers behind me hoping he says it again.

"Uhm... Uhm... " Troye looked around nervously rubbing his neck. "I uhm... I" I took a deep breath and grabbed his cheeks. I pulled him close to my face and he gasped.

"I love you too" and I pecked his lips. I opened my eyes and he was staring at me with his mouth gaping open.

"Tyler..?" he whispered. I saw him blush. OH MY GOD THATS ADORABLE!

"So, I'm going to go and check on some of the others" I said changing the subject. I was still blushing and smiling like an idiot. I walked over into Mark and Anna's room. I opened the door to see Mark shirtless. I immediately closed the door and walked away. Why didn't I knock!? I sighed and walked out to the bus to see Marzia and Felix were still unloading.

"Need help?" I said cheerfully

"Yeah, if you could grab that box?" Felix pointed to a box that said 'Lays' on the side. Woah! A box of air bags!

"Yeah, sure thing!" I laughed to myself about my joke. Y'all have to admit, I'm one funny motherfucker. I grabbed the box and carried it inside to our little storage room. I decided to walk back into the room Zoe and Alfie were in with Phil, Dan, and Troye. I just walked in and sat down next to Troye. He blushed immediately as did I. I looked over at Zalfie and they were smiling at us.

"You guys are cute together" Alfie smiled

"I would have to agree" Dan smiled "I ship it"

"Well Phan is my otp so..." Troye smiled at them. Dan turned around and Phil blushed.

"Are you blushing Dan?" Zoe smiled. He sighed and turned around.

"My cheeks are always red, Thank you very much" he said with a smile.

"So YouTube's top three shipped OTPs are sharing a room. Phan, Troyler, and Zalfie" Troye laughed.

"Are we talking OTPs!?" Felix walked in and squealed. "I ship MarkSepticPie"

"Eh... I don't" Sean laughed and walked in behind Felix.

"Well Manna is over there in the other room" I laughed. If you didn't get it, first of all shame on you, but it means Mark and Anna.

"Yeah, we got kicked out of the room this morning" Marzia laughed standing in the door way.

"So that was awkward I take it" Troye asked with a smile. Marzia smiled and rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah! Who was that girl who started singing?" he asked. This interested me.

"Candy?" Phil asked

"Yeah that was Candy" Dan smiled. "That was pretty fun too!" WHAT WAS FUN!?

"I know! I would love to do that all of the time!" Do what!?!?!

"What are y'all talking about?" I finally asked

"Oh, on the bus we were singing Happy Little Pill!" Troye smiled. My mouth gaped open.

"I'm jealous" I smiled

"It was really cool! It wasn't even planned! We just joined in at different moments and it turned out awesome!" Troye gushed

"Okay, stop it, I'm getting even more jealous now" I smiled. I wish I was there!

"Awe don't be jelly" Troye smiled. I couldn't help but smile at that. "Welp, I'm tired. Where can I crash?" Troye continued.

"there is a bed in the last room on the right" Sean suggested

"Thanks" he smiled and walked out. I layed back in my bed and daydreamed for a few minutes. I then heard someone vomit outside of our room which scared me. I ran out to the hall to see Sean was attempting to take Ben and Rafi's corpse outside. I thought we already took care of them? I had this feeling of sadness run through my veins. I started to cry so I bit my lip. I remembered back when I would react to strange/funny videos while they laughed at our reactions. I remember tweeting eachother back and forth. I missed it all. Now they're gone. I ran to the bathroom located at the end of the hall and cried. I need to stop doing this. I need to stop thinking about the past. I cleared my throat and stood back up. I splashed cold water on my tear stained face,just before I turning around at the sound of someone coming in.

"Tyler? What's wrong?" Troye asked holding out his arms. I accepted the hug, like who wouldn't, even though I didn't want to talk about it. I wanted to forget.

"I don't feel like talking about it. I just want to forget most of the past so I don't feel upset" I said into his shirt.

"Okay" he smiled and left. I splashed water on my face one more time and let it soak in. I left the bathroom and walked over to Sean. He was still struggling with the corpses, so I offered my help.

"I could give you a hand" I said wrapping up Ben's feet with the blanket.

"Thanks" he coughed "They reek"

"I know" I picked up the feet side and he lifted the shoulders. We carried him pretty far out back before laying him down. We ran back towards the building to carry out Rafi's corpse. We turned around when we got to the back door and saw dead people already attacking his corpse. I started to cry again. I ran in to the hall and searched for the supply room. I found it and grabbed three hand guns. I ran back out and there were more. Way, way more. I screamed at the sight and tossed Sean a gun. I started shooting, aiming as best as I could for their heads. More just kept coming. I panicked and started shaking. I didn't want to stop shooting. I shot through as many as I could before having to reload.

"Tyler stop! There's too many!" he yelled shaking my shoulders. I ignored him and continued to shoot. I wasn't even making a dent in how many there were anymore. I just kept shooting either way. I felt Sean grab my shoulders and turned me around.

"Listen to me! It's NO USE!" He screamed. I felt my lip quiver and tears welling up in my eyes. I opened my mouth to say something, but I couldn't. He pulled me in for a hug and grabbed the guns. He ran inside and I followed. He ran down the hall way that branched form the left of the back door and grabbed four or five old wooden doors. He started to nail them onto the doors.

"Tell Felix to come here. You and the others all go into one room and prepare for the worst" he yelled. I ran as fast as I could down the hall and into Phil's room.

"Felix, Sean needs you and just you" I said almost out of breath. I ran to the other rooms and told them to go into Phil's room. I ran to his room myself and locked the door behind me.

"What's going on?" Zoe asked

"There is a huge horde outside and I was told to prepare for the worst." I cried out. Tears were streaming down my face again. I closed my eyes tightly and sat down with my back on the door. I heard a scream followed by a gunshot. Everything went quiet.