The truth about the verses

💜~ ok let's react now remember he a sleep so does not know you all Here I also faked that you guys are at busy and left to be with your families and the teachers are busy with meeting all days so if he wakes up he won't leave the campus unless it's something important he will likely figure something going on but won't push it and before you ask he will have shinsho and hastume . Also he thinks miro and the rest of big 3 left for the week for something important and you don't have to worry about eri or kota since he'll be watching them with the 3rd years to help it out so good luck 😁. Any questions?

Dabi : yeah I have one!

💜~ yeah go head

Dabi : can anything happen in this state where he can active his powers ?

Toga : why you ask that question dabi ?

Dabi : idk 🤷‍♂️ I'm just curious 🤨 ok

💜~ yes and no

Easer head: what does this mean then

: his power's will activate but I put a control on his wrist so if he does he it restrain him to the ground until he calms down but I can not control the energy coming from it I can only prevent him from hurting himself so if black whip active's he can put the energy out but nothing physically where his powers will show ...... now he won't be able to to active it in the verse but he will force him awake temporarily closing the verse until it loads again as long he keeps calm it won't happen .....

Easer head: there something else is there ...

Yes ... if it happens it will show up and I can't guaranteed it will happen or if it will never will.... I'm sorry..... the only thing I can do is .....
*pulls out a remote *

This will inject a medication for him to calm down and it will put him to sleep but I have to be careful since this can trigger something in the verse .... I have yet to discover what it is

Principal Nezu : ok then we'll be extremely careful about when if we have to use it

Momo : but sir it that a little extreme

Ida : I have to agree where playing with his mind and his body if  you go thur with this

Both classes and the big 3 agreeing that to much and going to far

Easer head: SHUT IT !!!!!

Both classes and the big there quiet

Easer head: do you believe we want to do this but if he goes to extreme and he can't calm down he can hurt him self ... you all no nothing he could tried to hurt himself or something could trigger something From his past .... If he goes to far hound dog , principal Nezu and including myself will pull him out of the hero course temporarily till he proven he in a right mindset and will be but a mental hospital ...

Principal Nezu : you just teenagers acting like children at this moment.... You have no right to decide anything..... his mother signed along with a dr if he a harm to his self he is to be put in ***** mental & medical health center and pulled out she also signed over  specific  rights to her son to UA ..... now you will sit down and watch

Everyone: .......