Chapter 1

*Marinette's pov*

It has been a the best last year of high school.I mean over the years I got less clumsy around Adrien and he has become a great friend.Chloe and I also became friends although we aren't besties we have had some great times together.That reminds me I have to get my stuff ready for the sleep over at Alya's later.

"Are you ready Marinette" asked a the little red kwami."For what Tikki" I replied."Well this is your last sleepover with ALL of your friends"said Tikki.I hadn't really thought about that to be completely honest."Yes I am Tikki..I mean why wouldn't I be"?I checked the time and I was already late just like always.

*Adrien's pov*

I can't believe it's been 4 years since I started going to real school.I also got more friends over the years,and fans ."I need camembert"said the little black kwami mostly know as Plagg."Seriously Plagg I'm already late I'll give you some later but right know we have to go come on"the blonde boy said directing to his shirt.

"Goodbye Adrien also don't forget tomorrow you must come home by 2:00 so you can go to your photoshoot with your "friend" Marinette"Nathalie giggled after she said that."Why did you say "friend" like that Nathalie?"the blonde boy said sort of blushing."Come one you been get going or your going to be as late as Marinette".We both started laughing. Marinette was always late to almost everything.

*Third person pov*

Both the blonde boy and the bluenette girl arrived at the same time.Once they saw each other they started blushing.Alya and Nino greeted them in.Everyone was already there.Alix,Max,Kim,Chloe,Sabrina, Rose,Juleka,Ivan,and Mylane.Once they got there they just talked for a bit."We should play truth or dare"Alix said with a smirk.Everyone agreed but Marinette wasn't to sure.Alya forced her to play.

"Adrien truth or dare"the brunette said."Truth"the blonde boy said."Great who do you have a crush on"the brunette said with a smirk.Everyone was looking at the blonde boy. Marinette looked so nervous and started blushing a little bit."Umm actually can I just skip"Adrien said nervously."Come on Adrikins don't be such a scared-y-cat"Chloe said."I am not scared"Adrien said."Well then tell us dude"Nino said."Fine just nobody laugh"he said.He gulped and then said...