❤️Chapter 8❤️

Lucy's POV

I have no idea why I'm attempting to be nice to him. I mean I'm supposed to be mad at him, especially about my family. But, I am a vampire like him, and my life was a lie anyways. He was doing me a favor telling me I guess.

"I'm sorry for sounding rude." he said quickly and looking away trying to hide his blush. "I-it's okay." I stuttered. "But." I started and he turned his was towards me, "Am I really a pureblood?" I questioned. "..Yeah." He said and kept looking at me. I took a while taking in my surroundings of all the flowers, lakes, and trees. The wind cold wind brushing along my skin and the moonlight shining down on us both.

I blushed I mean I couldn't lie he was pretty ..hot? But, it just felt wrong for me to like him. "Back there.. you said something about a ritual? Involving my brot-that seal I mean. What were you talking about?" I questioned looking away from his handsome dark eyes. "..." "Natsu?" I questioned tapping his shoulder. He looked in front of him and opened his mouth to speak but immediately closed it.

'I guess he doesn't want to say.' I thought putting my attention back in front of me. "Sorry, I don't think it's safe for me to tell you." he said now looking deep in thought. Then continued, "But I promise I'll be there with you, to comfort you, and make sure your always happy." I looked at him and thought maybe he could be different. From school, he can be very mean, and controlling.

"Do you remember?" He questioned smiling softly, "What..?" I questioned looking up at his face. He looked at me "I'm the one you were tutoring.... Well I guess you wouldn't." he said and chuckled. "What? Why don't I remember?" "W-well, someone attacked us and you saw our secret. Sorry Luce but I couldn't risk it, even if you are a pureblood."

"Don't worry about it, but I'm still a vampire slayer, you know." I told him, "That'll change soon." he muttered but I did hear.

Natsu's POV

"Come on Luce, it's 10:00 you should go to bed." I told her, looking down at her beautiful chocolate brown eyes and how they shined brightly in the moonlight. She looked so delicious. "Natsu?" I heard her say. "Hmm?" "W-walk me to my room please?" She asked shyly.

"O-ok." I replied. We walked across the garden and down the hall. "Natsu." I heard a male voice call. "Father?" I questioned and turned around. "Princess." he said and bowed slightly. I turned to her and saw her shy face 'So cute!' I thought.

"T-there's no need to bow and you don't need to call me princess." she told him shyly. "Nah, I'm gonna call you that anyways. Natsu treat her well or I'll kill you." he said and walked off.

"Its scary that I actually believe he would." I muttered and she just looked at me. "Come on." she said and took my hand.

I felt my blood rush to my head however, I just let her hold my hand and I guided her. We went up the stairs and she just stayed glued to my hand. "Not gonna let go of my hand Luce?" I asked smirking at her shy and blushing face. "N-no I feel safer." She told me and her face turned a darker shade of red and so did mine.

We made it up the stairs and I guided her to her room. "There." I told her at her door frame while she just walked in. "Night Luce." I told her and she just sat on her bed and pouted. "Whats wrong?." I questioned, "Don't leave." she told me, got up and grabbed my hand. My face started getting red so I knew I should've gotten out of there.

"Stay here?" she asked me innocently. "You know I can't say no." I lied down with her and snuggled up. I hugged her where my head was on the crook of her neck and hugged her by her waist. "Thank you." I heard her whisper. "No problem, I love you." I muttered quietly especially the last three words.