❤️Chapter 17❤️

Lucy's POV

'Natsu?' I said in my mind,
(A/N: she has no control over her words or actions, she's talking to herself in her head).

I hate being here, I had this dizzy feeling a little while ago but I don't know why? I just want to escape this prison.. it's so depressing.

Time to time all I see is my mothers lifeless eyes as she bled out then darkness. I'm supposed to be strong, yet I'm just caged in here like a freaking animal!

This is so sad.. I let mama down, papa is gone, Luke is to.. What is there at the end of the road? Will they accept me again? Will they hate me for not saving them?

Now that I think of it, it's because of me that most of my family is dead. Except for mama of course, Natsu told me she was killed for being a 'traitor'.

I don't like using that word for her, it's not her fault she didn't want to be a pureblood; they shouldn't force her to be something she didn't want to be.

I'm embracing it though, I'll live my life, as my true colors, I won't hide.. not anymore.

Natsu's POV

I bursted through the doors and my father just stared at us four. He had a questioning face while sipping whatever is in the cup he's holding.

All for of us just stood there until he decided to break the silence, "So? Wanna tell my you just bursted through the doors? THIS TIME?" He said annoyed.

Gray snickered along with Juvia and I shot a glare to them which only made Juvia hide behind Gray. "Hey Mr.Dragneel!" Gray said and father just waved.

"Sorry father, I need to talk to you later, and the girls that were going after Lucy, her friends, they might be at risk to so they are gonna be staying here with me and the guys." I explained quickly and he seemed to understand.

He walked to Juvia and stared into her eyes. She backed up a bit "Hiii." She said shyly and waving slightly.

He laughed a bit and started to walk out the room, "You guys have fun or whatever, treat the ladies with respect or I'll teach you to." he said. Gray and I shrunk with those words and automatically saluted and left dragging the girls with us.

"Scared of your father?" I heard Juvia say, I looked back at her and scratched my head and nodded. She laughed and nodded with understanding.

"Well us four could just hang out for now in my room." I told them Gray and Juvia nodded while Lucy just stayed dead silent.

I didn't like it, she was supposed to be shy, and adorable. But right now she's just like a walking corpse. She didn't deserve this and I know Lisanna has allot to do with this.

Wendy's POV

"Wendy-sama! Where are you going!!" Meiko yelled running after me.

'I heard it! I'm so close!' I thought running as fast as wind sores through the sky.

This feeling and those words! Someone is using black magic the words repeated in my head,

"I control your heart and soul,
Your mine until I let you go." I repeated what I heard before.

That's a high level chant, someone from the Strauss family or McGarden family. I doubt it's the McGarden family, they have no reason to use such a spell.

After a long time of running I finally reached the place where I heard the chant. "W-Wendy-sama!" Meiko said catching her breath.

I bowed and apologized then immediately zoomed inside the school. 'This is Natsu's school..' I thought. I walked a couple of hallways and heard banging.

I turned a corner and saw "Lisanna!" I exclaimed and she looked up at me. "M'lady!" She said with wide eyes.

I searched around the place. Lisanna was from the.. Strauss family. Oh for heavens sake, "Lisanna! Were you using black magic?!" I yelled angrily and she flinched.

She looked away with anger, and jealousy in her eyes. "What do you care?" She said with a smug smirk.

"Let me tell you, I hate smug people and people as low as you.. especially when they underestimate me.." I said slowly and her smirk disappeared.

"Teleportation: Copied Dimension!"

Everything was the same and I stayed silent.
"Ha! You call that teleportation?" She exclaimed laughing mentally.

"This is high leveled magic that not even your stupid family could fathom. We are in a different dimension, a copy of our original one. It's only me, you and my mentor Meiko.." I said expressionless.

"W-wha?-" I smacked her across the face and she screamed from the pain.

"You bitch!!" She screamed. I summoned a sword that is white and blue and has dragon wings on the handle(Media picture). I held it to her neck, she sucked her teeth and still hasn't admitted defeat and what she did.

I felt Meiko observing from afar but after I assaulted her I felt her presence behind me.

I turned around and she was standing there with an angry expression. She was glaring at Lisanna.

"M'lady, there is no reason to get your hands dirty with this thing." she said and walked in front of me. She walked with posture and I felt the raging wind around me.

"Winds from afar I command thee until my wish is granted: Heavenly Wind Slash!" She chanted and very powerful wind came dashing at Lisanna's body like a thousand of spears.

They hit her and she yelled in pain, I was always fascinated with Meiko she was so cool!

She was smart, and knows allot about my mothers side of the family, Meiko's family was close with ours. Meiko was 2800 years old(28 in human years) when she started training with my mom, but when mom died her last wish was for her to train me.

That's why she is my mentor, she will train with me until she decided's I'm ready to fight.

The spell finally ended and Lisanna was battered up and covered in her blood. She winced at all the clean slashes from her arms and legs.

"Lisanna Strauss you are under arrest for using black magic on one of the royal family members: Lucy Heartfilia."

"W-What?! I didn't do anything!" She yelled trying to act innocent but I saw through it. I sighed at how humiliated she must feel. However, that's her fault, she is responsible and must atone for her actions.

A couple moments later, I brung us all back to our dimension and soldiers from our family arrived and hand-cuffed Lisanna. They disappeared in an instant.

I turned to Meiko and she smiled at me. She bent down and held my hands. "Your growing up into a strong woman Wendy. I can't wait for your 1800 birthday!" She said and I smiled.

(Wendy is currently 1600
[16 in human years]
years old).