¯\_(ツ)_/¯Explination

So like this is to explain how I think Ecto-Bodies work and how pregnancy works and all that jazz.

First off, Ecto-Bodies. No they do not hurt to form they can help skeletons such as Dust, Killer, Nightmare, maybe cross, error and ink as well. They help if magic starts pilling up and if too much magic piles up it could make the user go insane or die. Basically it works as a release.

Now onto how getting pregnant works for them, they don't have a specific gender. They are literally skeletons they are what they're creators say they are or what they decide on.

Ink is a creator and protector. He does protect AU's but he also made them but he DID N O T give them life. He cannot make souls even if he could he wouldn't be soulless right now.

Fate was not controlling error of forcing him into anything. She is just doing her job sure she can be a real Ass but she does it be a it's her j o b .

King multiverse does not have a creator. He is the creator ( im more his creator at the moment. CREDIT FOR King MULTIVERSE GOES TO SHADOKL15- )

King multiverse does indeed still have the ability to use Kings Right hands here. In case you are confused King's Right hands this move is used in battle and it is when king multiverse brings in Ink and Error and is allowed to use them in battle, when he does this Ink and Error's power level is dramatically tripled.

For a Hanaki?- (is that how you spell it?-) Au I will just list the color of the flowers they cause not the flowers that they have.

Ink - Yellow/orange

Nightmare - Deep blue

Killer - Deep red

Blue - Light blue

Dream - Bright yellow

Dust - A really dull blue

Horror - Bright red

Lust - Dusty Lilac

Error - Mustard yellow .,.

Reaper - Baby blue

Geno - Blood red

Plum (UnderLust papy) And Lust constantly have they're ecto's formed cause of what they were injected with. About what they were injected with, all monsters were injected with Lust. But because of this their fertility was lowered.

That's it at the moment tho i will add more when I think of more.