♡︎Ink Headcannons♡︎

Age - They were made when undertale was made so like- they're old as hell-

Height - 5'9

Gender - Non-binary

Sexuallity - Pan/Genderfluid

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Flexibility - They can do back bends but thats it.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜/𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 -

-Dyslexic (I'm so sorry if i spelled that wrong).

-DID or split personality Disorder.

-Slightly Bipolar.
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 -
-Dogs (surprising i know.)

-Being alone

-ℎ 𝑜 𝑙 𝑒 𝑠 (tryphobia- no idea if that's right.)

-Creators, not all of them, just the toxic ones.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 -

-Loves pouring paint inside horrors skull, it flows out his eye, honestly kinda pretty.

-Paints flowers from lust's garden
(with permision of course.)

-One time ink thought they were being summoned and came out of nightmares goop, honestly not that fun. (Nightmare stinks- but you didn't hear it from me.)

-Ink just got bored and nibbled at the end of one of error's strings, they taste they blueberries.

-Ink has dog like teeth. They hurt.

-Loves cuddles, mainly from lust cause, f r i e n d s.

-They were born in france, how do you think they got such godly drawing skills? Yes they speak french.

{ink and lust both have accents-}

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎NSFW FACTS!⚠︎︎⚠︎︎
⚠︎︎Please go past this if you are not comfortable with this! Your happiness is important to me!⚠︎︎

-Ink definitely has a spanking kink, using a belt or a Patel they'll will be wet in seconds.

-A collar please use a collar, they LOVE it.

-Ink will most definitely be a brat before being bent over the table and railed until they're shaking with pleasure, cum dripping out of they're entrance.

☹︎𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝙾𝚏𝚏'𝚜☹︎

-Degrading, they're fine with being called a slut, but being told they've been bad is a no go.

-I forgot the term for it but when they do it on the washer/dryer? makes his ass hurt and it's just cold, being pushed against it then taking somewhere else is fine.

ꕥ❣︎ITS DONE❣︎ꕥ

For those who skipped past the NSFW you are safe now! And its time for me to say where i have been, its about school, i just physically and mentally can't i almost had a mental breakdown over homework and my sleep schedule is literally everywhere. And I am SO SO sorry!

For those who read this I hope you have a wonderful day love.

{^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^}
A bit about me! ▼・ᴥ・▼

Name - Jessenya / Senya

Age - Old enough to be in school

Pronouns - They/he/she

Sexuality - Pansexual

Word count - 440

{I forgot to mention that you can choose the gender of ink in your request.}

Again have a great day loves and I apologize and will try to update again tomorrow.