Were am I,and is there more?

"Hello?Kit are you up?"Momiji asked."Mmh."Kit said back."Oh good."a sweet unfimilur voice said."Momiji who's that?"Kit said siting up."Oh her,she's Honda Tohru,Tohru Honda."He aswerd fast."So,she knows?"Kit wondered."who are you?Why did Momiji think you are so important?"Haru calmly asked.(she knows him from Momiji.)"Please dont tell Momiji please thay will only be hurt and pity me dont tell."Kit begged."Kay.so how have you been?"Momiji asked."Good."was all Kit said."Little fox.How have you been?."Kyo asked giving her a paper."Good,you? Whats the paper for?"Kit asked."Just read it."Kyo Sighed. The note:'So my little fox why did you dissappear all of the sudden?' "Because,Oh you should know Kyo."Kit said (the little fox.)"So you know Kyo how?"Haru asked."Oh poor poor Hatsaharu or should I say Haru?Any way I have been his best friend forever and he knows Im not all hugs and stuff so if you excuse me i'll be talking to Shigure now,and Kyo,Momiji DONT.YOU.DARE.TELL.THEM. Please for me?"Kit said/asked."okay"Momiji and Kyo said.

(Sorry I have to leave for new biginings and It will be late when I get home please dont be angry at me I will make it up to you tomorrow)