IM BACK BABY!!!

(The picture is Kitsune yes she has bow)

Hello my lovelys! I just came up with a new part so please cary on dedicated @fangirlsrule245!!!
Harus pov (cuase why not and ive been gone)
"So who is she?"I asked."Not telling you dang cow." Kyo said."Sorry Haru orders are orders."Momiji said. "KYO MY LOVE!!!"Kagura yelled to Kyo. Crash poof poof. Great some people changed im guessing Shigure and Kigura maby because 1. Shigure bumped into the girl. 2. Kagura bumped into the mail man. I walkedin the room to see a fox on the floor and a dog. "Well this is lovly i have always knew there was another one of us but,a lovly girl like you,not at all." Sensay (Shigure haru calls him that i really dont remember why but he does) said. "Oh that is why Momiji and Kyo know her!" I said (me:*sigh* slow haru. Haru:no!). "Well this is beyond strang." Yuki said. "Well number one Momiji is my brother." Kitsune said. "Wha!?" We all yelled but Momiji,Kyo,and Shigure.

Im so sorry i just came up with this but thank you for reading thank you @fangirlsrule245 for believing in me thank you so please head over to to Fangirlsrule254's place and read her storys or even fallow her (im so sorry if you are a guy fangirlsrule254) well by!