Chap 1 ~ new fucking school

⚠️ were basically like effy⚠️
Kels POV:
Today was my first day of collage I was pretty exited because I just moved here I have one friend so far pandora. I met her when I moved she was permeant I wanted to find more friends pandora said maybe a lovers I was never looking for love just sex. I never wanted anything permeant bc that's how you get hurt the most I always say. After seeing my cousins sid and cassies relationship it made me scared to love

I decided to finally get up so that dad could take me to school . I put fish nets a mini skirt and corset on that I made extra tight so that it would show off my tits even more and my black boots on

 I put fish nets a mini skirt and corset on that I made extra tight so that it would show off my tits even more  and my black boots on

I wanted to make an impression on the first day because I knew everyone would stair . After I finished getting ready I spray my vanilla perfume  all over I grab my bag and cell phone
"C'mon vanilla" my dad said with his usual smirk on his face I walked outside to get into the car I got in the car , as we were driving somebody's bike caused us to swerve and crash dad got out the car. And stared to yell and swear I was in the front of  the car and lit a spliff I noticed a group of boys . Looked at the tannish one first he was beautiful actually I couldn't stop looking at his face.  The other boy boy had a red shirt on who was hottish and the other boy had curly hair and was adorable I chuckled to myself as I see their mouthes moving as they stained at me for a good 15 minutes "what's up?" My dad asked    re-entering  the car "oh nothing" I say sitting up not taking my eyes of them. "Well you'll have to walk the rest of the way now because of that Fucking bike!!" Dad said annoyed . I opened my car door to revel my hot outfit and bod  the tanned guys big brown eyes lit up I smirked as I walked past them  and waved they waved back except the guy in the red shirt who laughs at them whilst staring that them intrigued  as  I walked  away  .I stand waiting for pandora as a car pulled up once panda stepped out of it I quickly ran over to her gaining the attention of boys I see the same 3 boy standing not far from us "wait her panda". I walked over to them I looked the one with the red shirt on up and down before picking a piece of ketchup of the side of his cheek "sweet".
I say with a smirk I turned away  walking back to pandora making sure to sway my hips as I feel the boys eyes burning into my  back.

A/N
=================================
Hey guys hope u enjoy!!! Im making my book about the series skins and if you haven't watched it I 10/10 recommend to u can find it on Netflix bye guys .

Word count~ 482