chapter 1

blazes pov

"im sorry mommy" i say as i get hit for breaking something by accident i cry as she says "shut up bitch lets go for a car ride" she picks me up. Puts me in the car and drives off then she puts me in a alley way and leaves me its middles of winter mind you.Its so cold i say shivering and holding  my self trying to stay warm.

Will's pov

im out and about buying stuff i need for food as i need that to live as i pay and leave i see a car drive off. and then i hear it crying i keep walking and see a little girl looks about 2-3 years old i go up to her and kneel down to her level. i say in a kind tone "hey little one were is your mummy and daddy ?" i ask she responds in sobs with "mommy and daddy left me out here i was from the us but mommy made us move to here and now she left me here to die mister i dont want to die" she says my eyes widen with shock how could anyone do that to your own kid. "may i take you home with me oh and you will have a uncle his name is Tommy hes my room mate but we act like brothers so yah would you like me to be your daddy ?" i ask her she nods her head as i pick her up and bring her back to the house i hear the screaming of my room mate. i set her down to explore but she goes and hides i go and find her and tell her "would you like a new name ? what about forest" i ask she says "FUCK NO" i look at her and say "thats a bad word but what about  Blaze ?" i ask and she says "FUCK YES" i say again "that is a no no word we dont say that we dont be as stupid as Tommy your uncle" i say as she says this as i pick her up and sit on the couch with her. "well i know that word cus old mommy and daddy did it in front of me to tell me what sex was" she says i almost throw up. but cuntane it "im so sorry to hear that my little star" i say as i hug her.

Tommy's pov

"FUCK" i say to badboyhalo "AAAHHH LANGUAGE" he says as he chases me after a while i end my stream. i come out of my room and see will with a small child i sit by him as ask him "hey will why do you have a small child ?" he looks at me. with tears in his eyes he tells me all about what her parents did to her and i hug him and her "so whats this perrty little girls name will ?" i ask he says "Blaze as it much better suites her than river we have to protect her with our lives Tommy" he says i nod my head yes as he give her to me "oh and she shares a room with you" he says i smile and take her to my room as she is a sleep and cuddles into my chest. "aw this is so cute i might die of cuteness." i as quietly as to not wake her i get in my bed and lay her next to me cuddling her as i fall asleep.

Will's pov

"hi can i have adoption papers please" i say to a adoption place and leave going home and filling it out "shit i need a partner / sibling to adopt her well Tommy is a sibling to me to yah". i say as i put his name down. i take the papers up before the place closes and then come home happy to be a dad now and she has my last name Gold im so happy. as i come back to my room i here Tommy getting up along with blaze both of them arguing over who is the pertest. i walk over to their room "no im the most pettiest" Tommy says "no its me your cute or hot but far from pretty" she says i fall on the ground laughing "good one blaze oh my god". i say laughing hard "should we put makeup on him Blaze what do you think ?" Tommy says "HELL YES !!!!!" i here her say i stop laughing as say "we dont have any makeup in the house we have to go buy some if you want to do that ok" i say "PPPAHAHAHAHA oh my god" Tommy says "hey dont think daddy's the only one getting makeup on their face you are as well uncle Tommy" i hear blaze say as i laugh even harder "good one Blaze you tell him" i say "ok ok i guess i will let you do my makeup as long as you make me prettier than your father got me" he says "will do" she says they high five "hey why do i have to get ugly makeup" i say "BOTH OF YOU WILL BE BEAUTIFUL !!!" she says.

                                                            ~1 hour of laughing later~

"god that was funny your good Blaze" i say after we have calmed down she smiles "now you ready for your new last name Blaze your full new name is new Blaze Gold". she smiles as he runs up and hugs me hard giving me a kiss on the cheek "your so adorable" i say to her she just smiles and runs off and i hear Tommy scream laugh again "oh boy the 2 of them combined is going to give me a head acke  i go to my room "fuck its happening again i need my meds fuck bad would know what to do i dont want her to see me like this she will think im a monster i hear the door open and-......

{word count : 1014}