Chapter 2

Will's pov

I here my door open to Blaze as she comes in my room glowing shit Darryl needs to get home now to the house. "daddy why am i glowing ?" she askes me my eyes glow from their normal brown to a blue i look at her. "come here Blaze your a angle and your daddy and uncle Tommy and Darryl are all fallen angles" i say to her as he hugs me i hug back "daddy Tommy's eyes were red and yours are blue what are uncle Darryl's eyes like ?". she asks me as i hug her "his eyes are gold and yours are my sweet girl they are let me see" i say she looks at me and one is a Blue and the other is gold "daddy im scared" she says as i see her wings start to grow out of her back i hear the door open and close. "i know you are you are a mix of a angle and a dark angle but i see the blue in your eye so you are my daughter but as for your angle mother i dont know". i say to her "AAAHHH daddy it hurts my back it hurts" she says as her wings start to grow out of her back as she screams in pain my jet black wings come out and i see Darryl and Tommy come in the. room both worried as hell with there jet black wings out as well "its ok your just getting your wings then you will be even more pog than you were" Tommy says i role my eyes as Darryl come over to us. "hey it will be ok it hurts like a lot but it will be over soon the feathers are almost done growing they are so beautiful and gray". Darryl says as i look down to see her wings fully formed perfect for her size i lay back holding her in the air. as her wings move she laughs "who's is daddy's little star ?" i say as i set her down.

Blaze's pov

im sitting in Tommy's room after getting my wings i try to move them but they dont move i get mad and i feel a pain in my head "ow shit" i say. Tommy laughs i growl at him showing my teeth "wow that was fast you got your fangs and horns faster than me or Darryl or your dad" he says. i see Darryl walk in "hey your dad is away for a little while so im left to teach you how to fly along with Tommy it took Tommy. 300 years before he flew right now you have horns and i hard a swear langue Blaze" he says me and Tommy both laugh as my eyes flash as to say challenging me bitch he roles his eyes and picks me up and brings me to the balcony of the house. "fine i wont say bad words ok" i say to him he hugs me and then brings me back in. "how long will daddy be gone for ?" i say Darryl looks at me then says "in 2 weeks" he says to me i hop off and my wings open and glide me to the ground. and they flap for a but and i land gently to the ground. i look back at my uncle and he has his jaw drooped "what did you want me to fall on my face ?". i say he shakes his head and tells me to take off but ignore him and walk on the wall and stand on the ceiling. "hey no demon powers allowed in the house get down from the ceiling Blaze". he says i look at him and say "no i think im good up hear so you can stay their and i will stay up hear". i say he crosses his arms as i sit down and lay down on the ceiling and look at him. "i can stay up here till dad comes home i have all the time in the world bitch" i say he says "AYE language!!!!" he says as he sits on the floor and we stair at each other. "can i have sex when im 18" i say to him "yes but fine a nice demon/ angle that will rail you good" he says i say "I'M TELLING DAD WHEN HE GETS HOME"  i yell at him. he stays their as i feel alpha energy coming off of him i feel a spark between up but i shake it off (it has been about 9 years she is i thin 12 now so yah when they turn 25 there age stops and they stop ageing) "what was that ?" i say looking away from him he smiles "i think i found my soul mate" he says "but when you turn 25 me and you are going on a date got me" he says "ok fine but no fancy place at all". i say to him what i would not kill for some food rn. 

                                       ~2 weeks later~

the front door opens and i see dad is home he looks at the ceiling and just looks at me then sets his stuff down and closes the door he walks up onto the ceiling and looks at me. "just why" he says as i say "cus i felt like sitting here for 2 weeks but now i cant move" i say as i try to move. but cant cus i have no energy to get down he grabs me and takes me off the. ceiling throwing me and i land in Darryl's arms as i pass out from using all of my magic that hole week. i cuddle into his chest the last thing i hear is "sleep well my love" is all i hear before i black out into a dream were im running from thing i look back but dont see anything at all then i trip and hear.....

word count : 1006