𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

━✦━

━✦━

for aesthetic purposes, this story looks its best when read using Serif font and
Sepia-colored background!

━✦━

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
i would just like to start off and say that this short story has been SOOO much fun to write!

i started writing this just three days after finishing tpn manga and being completely destroyed by it (in a good way, ofc) so i decided to take on the challenge of how i imagined the three were doing in the human world.

that being said, after twenty days of daily writing and editing, it has finally come to an end and ngl i'm kinda emotional about it. as much fanfiction as i've written for fun over the past nine years (the majority of them remain drafts/severely incomplete), this is officially THE first short story i have ever been able to start and finish. it's my little baby and i'm actually really proud of myself for making it this far.

━✦━

DISCLAIMER:
a quick but important disclaimer: a main aspect to this story is the ship NorEmma and i would just like to emphasize that i am by no means trying to sexualize these kids or make anyone uncomfortable with my writing. there is 0 sm*t in this story (as it should be). every interaction or expression has been written accordingly to their ages (as you will see within the first chapter) and if there are moments of romance, they're 100% pure and with zero intent of any sexual progression. if you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to comment or dm me!! :)

━✦━

DEDICATED TO:
this story is dedicated to one of my close friends and college roommate @roserosierosey who helped me along the way and never once stopped encouraging me. it was with her support and excitement that i was able to complete this story and i am forever indebted to her. ily lots girlie, thanks for everything. <3 :D

━✦━

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
now onto the legalities (bc i would like to avoid a lawsuit):

i do NOT, nor do i claim to, own the characters or plot of The Promised Neverland. i am merely writing an after ending to the manga. besides the canon manga facts that are mentioned throughout the story, the plotline of the story is 100% my own and i strictly prohibit the reproduction of my story on any other fanfiction sites, unless i myself have posted it. thank you!

━✦━

[started: 02/02/2021
finished: 02/22/2021]

━✦━

feel free to comment/vote as you please! anything is appreciated :)

alright, here we go...i hope you enjoy!