Uchiha massacre, Sasuke vs Itachi and the truth // Part 1

[I'm really bad at describing things and fights in English, sorry. Also, some stuff in Sasuke vs Itachi fight will be changed, same for Obito's story, because I'm not sure what was first, second, third...- Hekima.]

[Also this chapter includes some talk between Itachi and Hekima, If you don't like this type of things, just inform me and I won't write it any more. - Hekima]

Hekima pov

Everyone were in the room again, Jiraiya and Kakashi were reading some books I have no idea where they got, Choji was eating chips, that he found in the kitchen, Sakura, Hinata and Sarada were talking about random, not important stuff like: What is someones favorite animal, food or book. Then Naruto joined them.

"Neeeeee Sarada-chan do you know if I married Sakura-chan in the future?" he asked. Hinata hunched a little.

"Um..." Sarada smiled awkwardly. "I can't tell you, this is future information" she said looking at me with a smirk. I smiled back. "But I can assure this to all three of you, you are happy with people you married.

I looked at the room again. 17 years old version of Itachi was siting quietly as far away from everyone as he could, but paying attention to everything that was happening. His younger self was calmly talking with Shisui, but they were sitting little bit too close to each other, what just made me sure that my plan worked. Ino and Shikamaru were 'spying' at Asuma and Kurenai, hiding under a pouf and blanket. Kiba and Shino were talking, and sometimes Akamaru barked, like he also wanted to say something. Kankuro and Temari were arguing, and Gaara was siting between them smiling a little. They looked happy. Guy and Lee were crying and talking something about "Power of youth" while Neji and Tenten were just looking at them with bored facial expressions.

"Okay" I said. "Now that we are here again, it's time to watch something again. And again it's going to be something about Uchihas" I looked at Sasuke, who send me death glare. "Wow. Seriously man, I want to show you the future, and you are looking at me like you wanted to kill me. You should at least show some respect, I'm still older than you."

"Hn..."

"NO!" yelled Sakura and Sarada at the same time.

"Wow" Shisui looked at older version of Itachi. "You are the one who taught him words like that?"

I sighed. Whatever Sasuke 'said' definitely wasn't nice. Not like I care.

"Okay, okay!" I clapped my hands. "Let's just start watching okay?" I took remote controller and turned the TV on. "Sasuke, Itachi, Uchiha massacre and the truth" I said calmly.

Pixels on TV started the change colors.

3rd person pov

Sasuke was standing on one side of the room, while Itachi was sitting on a stone throne on the other. His eyes were closed.

"With that Sharingan..." he began. "How much can you actually see?"

"What I see, Itachi... is your death" said Sasuke.

"My death, huh?" Itachi slowly opened his eyes. "Well then..." he moved so quickly that no one eyes was able to see him. In a matter of seconds he was being Sasuke. "Make it happen" he took out a kunai, at the same time Sasuke used his katana to block Itachi from stabbing him.

"What the hell?!" two people yelled. It was Shisui and Sarada. Younger version of Itachi was silent, but he looked at the TV with widen eyes. Hekima paused the movie.

"This is not what dad..." Sarada couldn't finish, because purple haired covered her mouth.

"I know this is something new to you" she looked at Sarada. "But you still can't tell them any future information, ok?" Uchiha heiress nodded. Hekima smiled and played the video again.