crying on the rooftop📌

"Sugar~"

"Fuck off" she said annoyed

"Can't you see that I'm better than that bastard?" he said pissed.

"Kim fucking Taehyung, can you please just fuck off? I told you that I'm not interested and I already have a boyfriend" she said turning around.

"I see that you're brave now" he smirked.

Taehyung gripped Y/N by her arm and made her look at him, Y/N tried to free herself from his grip "LET ME GO!" she said wiggling. He didn't care at all and leaned in kissing her harshly.

At that time Yeonjun went out of the class looking for his girlfriend because she was taking a long time. When he saw the scene in front of him, his whole world crashed down on him.

"YOU FUCKER!"

He went towards them and pushed Taehyung away from Y/N "Are you okay?!" he asked her worried, tears streaming down her face, she nodded at him.

Students began to gather around them "What happened?" asked Soobin with the other guys behind him "Take Y/N" Yeonjun said, Soobin did not question his friend and did what he had told him. The other guys stayed with Yeonjun.

Meanwhile, Y/N and Soobin were on their way to the rooftop "Y/N what did happen? Why are you crying?" Soobin asked her his face full of worry, she sobbed more "Tae-taehyung he...he f-forced me t-to k-.....kiss him" she continued crying, Soobin hugging her in his warm embrace.

"What do you think you're doing you little brats!" yelled Mr.Kim catching everyone's attention "Come with me!" he said, the boys had no other choice and followed him to the teacher's room.

Mrs.Han was shocked to see her two students being there, she sighed and asked them "What was the cause?" Mrs.Han looked at them waiting for any of the two bruised boys to answer her question.

"Mrs.Han, can we talk to you in another room?" asked Yeonjun looking at her, a sigh left her mouth again. After all, she's used to this, she's the teacher that everyone loves to talk to about their problems.

"So now that we're alone, will you both gentlemen tell me what happened?" she asked sitting on the couch opposite them.

Yeonjun took a long breath and started to talk calmly "He..." Yeonjun pointed at Taehyung "He forced my girlfriend to kiss him when I saw him I couldn't control myself, she was trying to free herself out of his grip-" "To me, she was enjoying the kiss" cut him Taehyung off "SHE WAS CRYING, YOU IDIOT!" Yeonjun was ready to punch Taehyung in his face, Mrs.Han noticed it "Yeonjun!" Yeonjun sat back on his chair "Taehyung...you can't force people to do things they don't want to do, you will be expelled from school for a week for what you did. As for Yeonjun, you will have to go to detention and clean the class for the rest of the week" 

"Calm down, he's not here and we will save you from him I promise" Soobin said stroking her hair trying to calm her down.

The other boys sitting beside them not knowing what to do, she was the closest with Soobin so they were sitting on the other side of the rooftop, the bell rang "Oh it's lunchtime, come on let's go and grab some food" said Hueningkai, looking at Y/N he asked her "Noona? Do you want your favorite?" she didn't answer him, she had a blank expression on her face, tears staining her face. 

Beomgyu sighed putting his hand on the maknae's shoulder "Let's go" the trio went to the cafeteria to grab lunch.

After some minutes the rooftop door opened, Soobin was confused "Did you guys already buy lunch?" he said, looking up he saw Yeonjun with some croissants in his hand- Y/N's favorite.

"Y/N see who's here~" Soobin nudged her, she looked up still having no expression at all but as her eyes met his she began to cry once again.

"Why is my baby crying? Hmm?" he went towards her, hugging her tightly "I'm sorry for not being there for you" he said pecking her head softly.

The couple stayed like this for some more time until the trio came, food in their hands "NOONA! WE BROUGHT YOUR FAVORITE- Oh! hyung how are you? Are you okay?" their typical caught their attention.
Yeonjun nodded "I just got detention, beside cleaning the classroom for a week-" "I-i will help!" interrupted him Y/N, feeling guilty about they reason he got into detention "No! Baby you don't have to!" he assured her, but she still insisted. "We will help you too!" said Soobin looking in their direction "Oh, okay if you want, thank you" he thanked his best friends "We insist- What?!" Kai looked at Yeonjun, eyes wide, making Yeonjun and the others look at him weirdly "I thought you would regect our offer and we could go to the arcade the whole week after school!" said the maknae making everyone around him chuckle.