First- "Coughing"

Y/N silently was ready to get up when she heard a faint scream below her. Of course, being the girl she is, she decided to know what was going on. She went down the stairs, worried sick of what would happen if she was too late. Y/N rushed to the room she had heard it in. It was Draco Malfoy! Y/N saw him laying inside his bed, sneezing and gagging.

Y/N came inside Draco's dorm and silently waited for him to calm down. Draco did however, and Y/N gave him some additional tissues for him to sneeze. "Thank you... I'm afraid I have caught a cold. However, please do not be afraid to teach me the lessons." Y/N was confused. Why was he acting like this? He was usually rebellious, arrogant, and blatantly rude. Although, this wasn't a bad change of character development. Maybe.   

"Alright, I suppose." She replied, not trying to sound odd. She walked out of his room, lingering to her class...

After school, she came to tell Draco the whole thing. Y/N showed him some lessons and sometimes taught him spells. Draco Malfoy was clearly influenced, working on the spells and doing them correctly. "How thoughtful of you. I am impressed by your remarkable work, Y/N L/N... You have taught me many things." Y/N thought she was about to swoon from his timid words, but she held herself together.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll help you out with anything else before you go... if you want me to." Y/N was starting to blush and feel humiliated, but Draco said, "No, no. It's fine. Please go upstairs."

Y/N slowly walked to upstairs and laid in her green bed. She was finally happy to have her own room now. Year 1 was already going all right, and she had a friendship bond with Draco! How embarrassed she was.