5. room hopping incident

***

"A-are you going to kill me?" 

"No, I don't kill people. I just torture them in a friendly way then take them to hospital after. Don't worry, I also pay the hospital bills."

The woman with a blindfold tried to distinguish the direction in which my voice and footsteps were coming from, but as soon as she turned to face me, I immediately slapped her with a hardbounded book. 

In a snap, the impact made her face the opposite direction as the loud thud became a harmony to my ears. Especially when I heard desperate coughs that even came with marvelous blood. 

Was it because I inserted a small hammer inside the book or just simply because of my strength all alone? Well, either way, this woman who's currently tied upside down in a thick pole is still doomed because I was just warming up. 

A sinister smile formed into my thin lips as my gentle hands slowly removed her blindfold. And as our eyes finally met, her screams immediately surrounded the whole place as if it could actually make a difference in her fate. 

But sure. Let her react as much as she can because that'll be the last time she can use her tongue to scream. 

Too bad she won't be able to french kiss with anyone after this.

I chuckled with the thought and decided to casually throw the book with my favourite hammer away. I then modeled my ancient necklace with a razor blade pendant in front of her. Hell, I even sang a nursery rhythm about chopping off someone's head to even match my mood. 

But I guess spitting into my face and cursing me to the core wasn't a sign of amusement so instead of continuing, I ended up pouting. I couldn't do anything but to remove the pendant away and pointed her now the sharp blades.

Why is she so excited to do this? I was just at the half of my ritual song yet! But well, since it seems like she's pleading with me to go faster so be it. I'm not that evil to reject a wish.

"Hey, open your mouth," I whispered, as I tightly held her jaw. 

However, as much as I'd love to hear her moan in displeasure, I immediately just pulled her tongue out and pricked it with my long nails. Of course that made her whimper, but I did not waste any second to cut it using the razor blade. 

Oh, how I love the dripping blood!

After that, I quickly diverted my attention towards her eyes that became more beautiful, especially now that it's filled with tears and anguish. 

"Now for the semi-final act. I'm going to shave your eyebags away! Tehehe!" 

With that, she again struggled from being tied but it was too useless. I harshly just pulled her hair and made her face my direction, upon skinning her alive. 

"Don't overreact like that, it's just your entire eyebags! Now let's proceed to the eyelids!" A wide smile plastered into my face as I did what I told, with her sweet blood gushing out of her skin. Now here's the finished product, I've managed to open her eyes wide enough to see the cruel reality of life! 

"I'm such an eye opener!" 

***

"You're enjoying the job so much, huh?"

I was dragged back from the reality when Zayde sneaked into my room. And in an instant, the sinister smile that was painted on my face vanished. I even tried to give him an innocent look as he was now approaching the table where I'm at, but of course, that won't fool him.