Reality Check For Goenkas

Hey Guys,
May you enjoy my first shot,
It's a CONFRONTATION which I always wanted naira to give to goenkas ,
Let's go,

*******************

Kairav and Naira Enters the house after 5 Years. Tears started falling from her house. This was house where she always got betrayal either was it Kartik or any other Goenka. Yes, Kartik supported her but what he did 5 Years back wasn't forgaveable.Then why should she forgive? She will not.

Dadi does the Aarti of Kairav.

Kairav - Big Dadi Pls do Aarti of mumma

Everyone looks at each other. Vedika frowns. Dadi was about to do the aarti to Naira but next what she did shocked Everyone. She showes Dadi her hand.

Naira - No Need for this fake aarti. I know the feelings of Everyone standing here. No one wants me here.

Kairav - What are you saying Mumma?

Naira bends to Kairav's level.

Naira - Baby you go and play with Vansh Bhaiya in his room.

Kairav - Ok Mumma. Let's go Vansh Bhaiya.

Vansh and Kairav leaves the place. Kartik comes in front of Naira.

Kartik - What is this Naira? What are you blabbering in front of our child.

He said angrily.

Naira - Oh! Why not Kartik? He should also know the true deeds of his father

Naira - Oh! Why not Kartik? He should also know the true deeds of his father. I am not the old Naira whom you will scold and she will cry sitting in her room. Remember Mr. Kartik Goenka, your family is not very purest. If I did a mistake na then your whole family does mistakes.

Manish - But your mistake isn't forgiveable. You know how much we suffered in these 5 Years , how much kartik suffered ,no but you didn't care of any of our feelings.

Naira - Then do you guys? Tell me. If my mistake isn't forgiveable so is Kartik's question forgiveable which he asked 5 Years back. Oh whom am I asking The Great Mr. Manish Goenka whose family members can never be wrong. Right?

She said giving all a reality check.