Naira's Outburst

Hey Guys,
Happy to know that you loved my first shot,
Thank You for immense love,
May you like this also,
It's second shot,
Let's go

********************

Everyone was looking at Naira shocked , their was no sign of guilt in their eyes. They were still angry with her and don't want to forgive her. Her outburst , only effected two people Kartik and Vedika.

Dadi was about say something but

Naira - Oh Please Mrs. Suhasini Goenka don't start again now that you can't forgive me. I don't want your forgiveness , give this to your Kittu.

Everyone looked at her astonishingly , it was the first time she has called like this to Dadi. Yes, it was many times use got angry or argued with her but never called her from her name.

Naira - Does it hurt?... Oh how can I forgot The Great Goenkas can get hurt but when they use same language for others it doesn't hurt them. Right? If I am using this language it is hurting you,but when you use same language with me doesn't it hurt me?

 Right? If I am using this language it is hurting you,but when you use same language with me doesn't it hurt me?

Manish - Naira Beta let's end this here now.

Naira - Oh My Dear Sasur Ji not so soon... Wait! Till Now I haven't told you guys the biggest secret.

She said glaring at a person (Any Guesses?)

The person gets nervous.

Naira - Liza!

Naira said and Liza enters shocking Akhilesh. Akhilesh looks at Naira.

Naira - Chachu! See , who has come.

Surekha - Naira what are you saying? How will Akhilesh know your friend?

Naira - Chachi you will get to know soon.

Liza goes and hugs Surekha and starts crying. Everyone looked at her.