Part 2

{ Third person POV}

The window to Kei Tsukishima's house opened.  The blonde was sleeping in his room but he slightly woke up to the sound of the window opening, not opening his eyes but listening very closely.

The freckled boy slowly set foot into the room and tip toed over to Tsukishima's closet. He slid open the door and looked around for a second. When he finally found it he picked it up. Tsukishima's hoodie.

                       { Yamaguchi's POV}

I was absolutely terrified going into Tsukki's house. What if I were to be caught? What if Tsukki saw me? What if someone called the police? Would Tsukki ever even talk to me again? Those thoughts were taking over my brain as I walked into the house. But now that I had Tsukki's hoodie, it was all worth it.

I pulled the hoodie closer to my face and smelled it. I smiled just at the scent. It smelled exactly like Tsukki.

I started to tiptoe out of the house with Tsukki's hoodie but when I looked to the side I saw Tsukki sleeping. He looked so peaceful and hot—.

I couldn't help myself—- he was sleeping anyway? He wouldn't notice right?

I slowly walked over to Tsukki and bent down. I kissed his forehead and smiled. "I love you, Tsukki" I whispered.